• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Is there any sex scenes between the main girls outside of bad ends and other forced circumstances?

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
you need a invitation first right? how do u get one?
You can get one from Dama Laguardia(upper left office in the Concio building). You can also use Shrink/Mass Shrink to get through a small hole in the wall east of the mansion gate.

Is there any sex scenes between the main girls outside of bad ends and other forced circumstances?
I really wish there was, but so far I haven't seen any. Unless battle-only skills like ´´Ravage´´ count.

EDIT: There is one, kinda. Fable 1-3 style. There's an item you can buy at the Valua market at the lower-right tent(the sign has a necklace icon). Try using it on Jyla.

Last edited:

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
game received a quick bugfix but I recommend uploaders waiting a bit more since there still are some leftover bugs Vhiel is aware of already

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
Can someone give spoilers for the new Final End? I can't resist my curiosity anymore
I am nowhere near reaching it, so I'm not certain this is correct. But I've looked into the image files and, combined with a hint I found in Urverk (which I haven't actually beaten the boss of yet; I went in way underprepared so I had to retreat), I suspect Final End 5 may be connected to a certain someone in the Dwarven Underground.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KD_OP

Nov 23, 2020
How do you beat Marisa? I feel like I put like 50k damage into her and she was still alive smh.

BtDt

Feb 22, 2018
Venture Forth DLC
Why is the dlc basically the same size as the base game
Do I need to download both files? Or how I install the DLC?
There are a lot of duplicated files in:
Odyssey_of_Gianna_4.0.rar
Odyssey_of_Gianna_Venture_Forth.rar

while there are below 100 MB compressed new and changed files...

file size: 79.79MB
extract content to Odyssey of Gianna v4.0 directory

Code:
diff -rsq ./OoG/ ./VF/ > diff&same.txt
diff -rq ./OoG/ ./VF/ > diff.txt
grep -e " are identical$" ./diff&same.txt > ./same-files.txt
I'm not on Windows now, so it isn't tested jet...
It's checked. There is no differences* in:
- Odyssey_of_Gianna_4.0.rar overwritten with Odyssey_of_Gianna_Venture_Forth.rar;
and
- Odyssey_of_Gianna_4.0.rar overwritten with my OoG[v4.0]-VF.diff.zip.

* - OK, there is a difference - overwriting with OoG[v4.0]-VF.diff.zip is a lot of faster ;)

I probably will make Linux version later - anyone interested?

Last edited:

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
Doesn't look like it, no. Neither can you skip through text or speed up battles. There's a mod for that last one, somewhere on here, but who knows if it works with version 4.0.
Hm? You can skip story text by holding PageDown, and speed up battle animations with a setting in the options (four speed levels from normal to fastest)

Reactions: Atal112

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Hm? You can skip story text by holding PageDown, and speed up battle animations with a setting in the options (four speed levels from normal to fastest)
My bad. I didn't know Vhiel would for some reason assign it to PageDown. Usually text skip is assigned to Shift or Ctrl. I now wish that would work in battle, like so many other rpg maker games. 'Cause even at the fastest setting, it still feels kinda slow. The mod I mentioned is way back on page #355, and it supposedly speeds up combat more and is pretty unstable. Though, who know if it still works.

Moon2587

May 7, 2021
It's been a while since I played, so it's kinda hard to tell what is new and what's just been changed. I do like that there apparently are more elemental weapon types and the doll/drone/golem classes seem to have more gear.

Still can't seem to find the orc transformation scroll hinted at in their city however.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
It's been a while since I played, so it's kinda hard to tell what is new and what's just been changed. I do like that there apparently are more elemental weapon types and the doll/drone/golem classes seem to have more gear.

Still can't seem to find the orc transformation scroll hinted at in their city however.
In Forsaken Tower, top left room behind a bookshelf.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes