_ptp_

May 14, 2021
Всем привет мужики вечер в хату , подскажите есть ли сохранения ?/Hello guys , evening in the hut , tell me if there are any saves?

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
Does someone know what to do with the Knightess collar found in Tabnath after the gauntlet?
I haven't tried that path myself, but I believe if you choose to conquer Tabnath, a doll appears somewhere in it at some point afterward. Stick the collar on the doll and the knightess will inhabit it as a new body.

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
Looks like Venture Forth v1.4 was just released.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think someone recently mentioned the weird thing about Wind and Yterre's chateau, so there's that.
Initiative was already Jyla's marriage bonus... Come to think of it, its new effect (the user can act twice on the first turn of battle, unless the enemy has preemptive actions) is actually very useful for Lilina. She can cast two buff or shield spells on the first turn this way.
Also now I don't have to pump Wind's Attraction up just to see what Lilina gets from her, so yay. Though I have commitment issues so I'll probably just end up not having her marry at all in this playthrough...

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
tricks on defeating marisa?i wonder how much hp she has,i dont have choice but use all my AOE then guess her next move。

Summary:
She will change positions at the beginning of the round, following this pattern:
Yellow -> Blue -> Green -> Red -> Blue -> Yellow

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes