"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Of Birds and Bees [v0.5] [DiscipleOfVirginia] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,91 GB / 671 MB - OfBirdsandBeesV05-Full-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 654 MB - OfBirdsandBeesV05-Full-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
those strange people who appear from no where are allredy killed 3 people and I have bad feeling that same thing gonna happen to the MC as well.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the sex scenes with the fmc where really well done. not too fast either, just the right amount. nice corruption..
edit: and I dont mind the slapping. I dont want it to go too fast with her, need to go slow and corrupt her bit by bit.

and

FOMM

(fat old men matters)

Reactions: penmaster

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
the sex scenes with the fmc where really well done. not too fast either, just the right amount. nice corruption..
edit: and I dont mind the slapping. I dont want it to go too fast with her, need to go slow and corrupt her bit by bit.

and

FOMM

(fat old men matters)
What sex scenes?
Did i play something else?
Just blablablabla.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
sex is not just penis inside vagina.
its touching pussy, cum on tits, exchanging saliva, anything that is sexual, involving tits, ass, penis, mouth.

theres millions of flicks you can watch on the internet if you want a fast fuck.

I play games for the build up and the situations, the characters. not to see a penis in and out a pussy. thats quite boring.

Reactions: SpiritCookie

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
sex is not just penis inside vagina.
its touching pussy, cum on tits, exchanging saliva, anything that is sexual, involving tits, ass, penis, mouth.

theres millions of flicks you can watch on the internet if you want a fast fuck.

I play games for the build up and the situations, the characters. not to see a penis in and out a pussy. thats quite boring.
By that definition, any time my fucking cat rubs his balls on me, I've then had sex with it.

Come on, man. We just wanna know if a peepee goes into a vajayjay!

revealer

Mar 28, 2017
Gigantic update, feels as long as the first chapters combined.

Mr. Bumblebee is the hero we needed all along.

Loved the additions to the bimbo route, the transformation video was something else. A corrupted Amy love route ending with Ryan would have been interesting, but seems unlikely after this chapter.

And finally some more of the mysteries have been revealed and replaying the game will be an additional treat.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure we are playing the same game.
theres plenty of sexy time in this update.
depending the routes you are on of course.
but I think at least 4 scenes with FMC that includes a good amount of animations as well.
and the progress/corruption speed is perfect so far.
that is also what makes it interested, she is not a whore.

Reactions: kannon

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
not sure we are playing the same game.
theres plenty of sexy time in this update.
depending the routes you are on of course.
but I think at least 4 scenes with FMC that includes a good amount of animations as well.
and the progress/corruption speed is perfect so far.
that is also what makes it interested, she is not a whore.
true, but it's always a shit feeling to be following a game and have no hanky panky for like 2 years. Yes, 2 years. But then again, there's also games like JOHN where things admittedly are heating up but still no hanky panky. But there was a blowjob, so i'll take it.

Definitely like the feeling of the MC not being a total slut right off the bat, but also don't like if it's drawn out for years. The balance is tough I bet lol

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I would like that as well, that we would be in version 1.0 instead of 0.5. if we where, this update 1.0 would be plenty of rough sex scenes. but since the dev has more projects it takes longer to finish. its both good and bad, since the dev will get better and hopefully the quality increases as well. and I think if the dev was twice as fast, you would also appreciate the "slow" progression more, as this update would have been release december 2020 instead.

Reactions: Taven Val

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
I would like that as well, that we would be in version 1.0 instead of 0.5. if we where, this update 1.0 would be plenty of rough sex scenes. but since the dev has more projects it takes longer to finish. its both good and bad, since the dev will get better and hopefully the quality increases as well. and I think if the dev was twice as fast, you would also appreciate the "slow" progression more, as this update would have been release december 2020 instead.
yeah it's hard to hit the right speed especially if the dev has other projects, which this one does. Looking forward to the next updates to come, and I do believe the renders and scenes have gotten better for sure!

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes