Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Played through the game for the first time and got the bad Bimbo ending. Disappointed since I didn't make much in the way of choices. Might have to do a code dive to see if there is an interesting path that doesn't get that end
Still not finished yet, so lets see how my playthrough ends

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Played through the game for the first time and got the bad Bimbo ending. Disappointed since I didn't make much in the way of choices. Might have to do a code dive to see if there is an interesting path that doesn't get that end
The ending with Sigismund? Yes the game has a lot more to offer. Just warn Ryan to come by when Amy gets home with Sigismund to avoid that ending.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
The ending with Sigismund? Yes the game has a lot more to offer. Just warn Ryan to come by when Amy gets home with Sigismund to avoid that ending.
completely unrelated, but I thought that your signature said "Pale Canadians", and when I checked and this was not at all the case, I was so

• Haha
Reactions: dolfe67

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
A lot of criticism I get is that people wanted spooky stuff to be in the background, but then when I put it into the VN, no one notices it. Maybe I should just scrap this horror thing, and just have Melanie have a teaparty in the background with cute animals.
View attachment 2603887
"Look, i know it is a horror story but please could you make it a non-horror one the meantime? It's not like you have to scrap the entire idea of yours or fundamentally change what you want to do with your VN, i'm just saying that it would be a better horror if there isn't any horror it in! Make it optional.. something i can ignore altogether optional. It's not much to ask, right?"

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
"Look, i know it is a horror story but please could you make it a non-horror one the meantime? It's not like you have to scrap the entire idea of yours or fundamentally change what you want to do with your VN, i'm just saying that it would be a better horror if there isn't any horror it in! Make it optional.. something i can ignore altogether optional. It's not much to ask, right?"
Lmao. It must have been a fun experience for the people pushing "skip" and then encountering my forced pause at this moment:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 29, 2021
Hi DiscipleOfVirginia, I'm sorry to bother you, however, I would like to ask if you maybe plan to publish the game on Steam once it will be completed, maybe also together with the wonderful, and already completed, Autumn Boulevard and perhaps with the other games too?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Any plans for an android version?

Ma shitty laptop cannae handle the animations, but ma android phone could easily handle it.

Also i'm planning on starting over, but before that I have a question about the landlord Ya, in the story index character list is says that he is dead in ma old save, is that by a choice I made or is it always meant to happen?

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Also i'm planning on starting over, but before that I have a question about the landlord Ya, in the story index character list is says that he is dead in ma old save, is that by a choice I made or is it always meant to happen?
Ya dies in the story, it's not your fault.

Reactions: Scotsman1989
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes