• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Use the search function:
https://f95zone.to/threads/of-birds-and-bees-v0-6-discipleofvirginia.42860/post-10670509

Go to here: Preferences under "Search Options" switch to "most recent".

For Asenaris compressed versions you'd need to also check his old posts. For Fapzones compressed versions search for "MyRepack"

Check here: https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/

To change the tags on top use this button: View attachment 2589742 on top.
Only add tags that are already in the game, this counts for the "genre" spoiler too.
If you want add planned tags. Either do a second row in the genre spoiler with "Planned: Tags here, .." or in the Dev notes spoiler.

Btw 3dcg tag missing in the genre spoiler.

Nevermind, didnt noticed you are not the thread owner. :FacePalm: You can ask for thread ownership by creating a ticked in General.
To ask for added tags use the report button on the bottom left of the OP post. :)

fixing preferences and searching threads is great and all, but for whatever problems the site is attempting to fix or evade, is only going to create x number of problems as a result of this new policy. I would just get used to people 10x amping up the asks in all game threads across the board. Many compressors don't add new posts and only update their original compression thread. So there is effectively no real way find those posts very easily as every game thread is littered with dozens of requests. Maybe if the mods wanted to go game-by-game and delete any other mention of compression in them, it would resolve many problems, but that is not feasible for a lot of reasons. I'm just gonna sit back and watch as the months and years go by with my popcorn and enjoy the angry people get more angry at constantly telling people to search. This whole thing seems to be a mess now...whatever.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
fixing preferences and searching threads is great and all, but for whatever problems the site is attempting to fix or evade, is only going to create x number of problems as a result of this new policy. I would just get used to people 10x amping up the asks in all game threads across the board. Many compressors don't add new posts and only update their original compression thread. So there is effectively no real way find those posts very easily as every game thread is littered with dozens of requests. Maybe if the mods wanted to go game-by-game and delete any other mention of compression in them, it would resolve many problems, but that is not feasible for a lot of reasons. I'm just gonna sit back and watch as the months and years go by with my popcorn and enjoy the angry people get more angry at constantly telling people to search. This whole thing seems to be a mess now...whatever.
The Problem the staff is attempting to fix is that Uploaders have/had a queue of 100s of reports to go through. Those could range from add this link to the OP to update this 15 gb game in 4 versions.
What they are now doing is removing all the non critical reports and for the time being only doing the important stuff. I don't know if you ever reported a game like a month ago. But it could take 3-4 days until it was updated.

Sam is actually working on making the adding Compressed version to the OP automatically. So until he is done with that (he works alone on it) we have to wait and people need to learn the search.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
The Problem the staff is attempting to fix is that Uploaders have/had a queue of 100s of reports to go through. Those could range from add this link to the OP to update this 15 gb game in 4 versions.
What they are now doing is removing all the non critical reports and for the time being only doing the important stuff. I don't know if you ever reported a game like a month ago. But it could take 3-4 days until it was updated.

Sam is actually working on making the adding Compressed version to the OP automatically. So until he is done with that (he works alone on it) we have to wait and people need to learn the search.
That's a solid explanation. Wish they made that more publicly known. I only just today found out that OP's were no longer having links added, and then when I went to OP comp req page, it mentioned policy change but I didn't see any explanation or way forward other than to search. I was able to clean up a few browser tabs that I had been waiting on compression links to pop up though after diving into those threads. Thanks for the added info. It's good to know they have a plan drawn up at least.

Reactions: Bob69

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Didn't think Klaudia was going to give up seducing Mel that easily,just because of a little bit of wisdom from Trish. Klaudia comes off having a personality that holds grudges and does not give up easy. The only unfortunate thing is that Klaudia wants to use Mel. I mean what did Mel do to Klaudia. Her beef is with Amy. If Mel jolts up and leaves at Klaudia's first attempt and I was Klaudia I would use cunning and try again when Mel is vulnerable. Love the characters by the by. I do hope there will be a route where Mel gets all dark and begins to wear sexy black outfits,change in personality that type of thing.Thus far the closest that comes to that is the Cheating route with Klaudia. But Queen Louie looks interesting enough to have Mel be interested in.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I knew it You would kill the MC. I never gonna play a game with this damn ending. Wasted my time behid it. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
there are multiple animations lol. But thx ^^
Ah that is awesome, I held off playing this one till a few more versions were released but if its got some animated scenes I'll give it a go now, just assumed because boulevard didn't have any upto where I played plus this not having the animated tag that it didn't have any :)

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i love the game but needs a wt already i miss alot of content that i saw in the files is like going on the liam,ya, and goerge route have less content than the others so maybe some modder come to help us?

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
i love the game but needs a wt already i miss alot of content that i saw in the files is like going on the liam,ya, and goerge route have less content than the others so maybe some modder come to help us?
All of the choices that lead to routes are clearly labeled, which is why I did not do a walkthrough. For instance, for the Gerald (Office) route the choice looks like:

Don't tell Steph about Gerald (Office Route)

Tell Steph about Gerald

And so it goes. I might have a choice this upcoming update about what routes the player wants to keep being on, but we will see.

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
All of the choices that lead to routes are clearly labeled, which is why I did not do a walkthrough. For instance, for the Gerald (Office) route the choice looks like:

Don't tell Steph about Gerald (Office Route)

Tell Steph about Gerald

And so it goes. I might have a choice this upcoming update about what routes the player wants to keep being on, but we will see.
Great game, liked the kinks and animation, everything's so hot af, when do you think the next update is coming?

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes