sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
One QoL thing that annoys me a tad about the combat screen right now is how you can't go back or unselect in that round anymore once you clicked a target/bodypart marker.
Meaning right now (unless I am bilnd and missing the button to click for that) you can't reconsider and take cleave, dodge or such but are stuck doing on doing an 'aimed' attack in that round.

agitatedturk

May 10, 2022
There needs to be a tag for English ability - maybe an opt-in test and score reporting system, or some sort of AI-powered grading system. I hate that games with a great voice and style like this one look almost the same in search results as games written by people with the minds of children. I'm getting better at sussing this out by the title and description, but it's painstaking.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I got three girls in the main roster at this point. Is there a 4th?

I've been saving the Warrior chick's passive that gives everyone a permanent max boost until i'm sure I have everyone

axeforgets

Oct 8, 2022
I got three girls in the main roster at this point. Is there a 4th?

I've been saving the Warrior chick's passive that gives everyone a permanent max boost until i'm sure I have everyone
The developer notes on the page one says "get to know three love interests", so I guess not.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The collection and pantheon stuff seems like it's a bit bugged in the current version. The first time I unlock the collection I already have about 20 of them despite definitely not having had sex with anywhere near that number of girls. When the pantheon is unlocked there's a similar issue with most of them already saying they've been bred (and showing the pregnant version of them) before I ever got them.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
So...Equilibirum and Necessity seem like a problem.

I didn't bother to look through all the Pantheon Aspect requirements and now i'm looking at these two and completely flummoxed as to how the hell i'm supposed to unlock them.

I'm so OP at this point it seems needlessly tedious spend all my Essence trying to get to 0 for Necessity...doable I guess, but tedious.

And Equiblirium...even on the merciless mode I pretty much stomp the skirmishes. How is that one suposed to happen? Is there a way to nerf myself that doesn't force me to grind slowly back up?

These two just seem needlessly convoluted.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

Snafubr

Apr 23, 2021
So...Equilibirum and Necessity seem like a problem.

I didn't bother to look through all the Pantheon Aspect requirements and now i'm looking at these two and completely flummoxed as to how the hell i'm supposed to unlock them.

I'm so OP at this point it seems needlessly tedious spend all my Essence trying to get to 0 for Necessity...doable I guess, but tedious.

And Equiblirium...even on the merciless mode I pretty much stomp the skirmishes. How is that one suposed to happen? Is there a way to nerf myself that doesn't force me to grind slowly back up?

These two just seem needlessly convoluted.
If they are members of the Pantheon, the Pantheon carries over between the saves/playthroughs you have. I hope this helps!

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Aye Steam has lately been going downhill like a giant steamroller, most NSFW developers are mass migrating to itch.io as they don't heavily moderate the content like steam dose. although they do heavily follow American guidelines in regard to loli or shota content.

for those not aware the depiction of underage minors in most of America is illegal. such as anime or hentai, yea no real people being depicted but illegal as heck and can get you 6 months to 2 years for having it in your possession.

Why i can tell you if you're a developer with content that seems like in can be misperceived as this sort of content, just make sure all the girls have large tits and the guys all stand at the same height as any of the other characters.

Last edited:

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
How do Unmade kills get tracked? Cuz it says i've only killed 11 and I damn well know i've killed way more than 11 unmade.
I think I farmed the Floodlands Unmades in old city outskirts, only these wones upped the count (the scaly ones)

on another note anyone knows how to open the door in the new area? it says I need a sex toy and I have no idea where to find one.

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
I think I farmed the Floodlands Unmades in old city outskirts, only these wones upped the count (the scaly ones)

on another note anyone knows how to open the door in the new area? it says I need a sex toy and I have no idea where to find one.
I found if you gointo an area and kill all the unmade in it that are different types they register but if they are the same type you only get the first kill

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes