Mod Ren'Py Off the Record [v0.4.2] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm got these errors
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

after this dialogue if i ignore them the game loops to the same dialogue
Good afternoon. Both are the the same error:
Code:
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 20717, in <module>
NameError: name 'apt_party_start_talk_si' is not defined
This has nothing to do with the the mod. RenPy is saying that it can't find the variable:
apt_party_start_talk_si
in the dev's conditional because it was never initiated but clearly it is in the VN's declarations file:
default apt_party_start_talk_si = False

My guess is that your VN install is borked for some reason... OR the save file you loaded (if you did) is invalid for some reason. Most likely it's the VN install so I suggest starting with a fresh install of the VN then the mod. Load a different save or start a new game if you'd rather test that first though.

Reactions: Xazz

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Did I miss it or is there an android port with this mod? I love sanchomod work and this game
Chunk it on joiplay... I (hopefully) made the appropriate arrangements for some GUI enhancements. If done you should see "SanchoMod Mobile Installed" in the bottom-right of the menus. It replace this when it's recognized:
1657594786420.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks bro new to site haven't figured out how to sort posts yet lol
Keep in mind I'm an iphone dude so I only test the mobile GUI changes on pc... but it's certainly better (larger when needed) than the pc GUI on mobile. Let me know how it goes but for those that aren't anti-joiplay have used my mods for quite some time, I've just recently started improving it a bit (fatter options bars, much larger MiniMenu, etc) for fat fingers.

ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
is there any way to solve this because it is installing the mod or install the translation of the game to spanish

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
is there any way to solve this because it is installing the mod or install the translation of the game to spanish
It is solved by installing the mod in an unadulterated installation of the VN (unaltered). That is how the mod is designed to function, the only way bud. Do that and it will work 100%.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes