Mod Ren'Py Off the Record [v0.4.2] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Bro, you should remove that note from the OP as it doesn't apply to the new compressed version.
Appreciate the heads-up, forgot about that. I'll do it now. Regards bud.

Edit: Done. Sorry about that, forgot about that last update deal. Thanks for all you do brother, and I appreciate you having my back.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well folks, I appreciate the love. In 24hrs there's over 10K downloads and not one single bug reported. I sincerely hope you folks find some aspect of the mod useful and/or beneficial to your VN experience. Regards.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
other mods: So yeah, this choice is green, that one is red.

Sancho: So here is a complete breakdown of the points/scene/variables, but I also have a nice little summary for you too.

O and as for choosing between scenes....

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho: So here is a complete breakdown of the points/scene/variables, but I also have a nice little summary for you too.
... and has a boatload of GUI tweaking options, a custom fully-independent gallery, proper save descriptions, a choice guide that changes dynamically depending on the player's previous choices made, etc, etc.

But yeah, use whatever floats your boat. This isn't a competition nor a profit center for me. I'm simply sharing a few of my personal use professional-grade goodies.... and my hand is not out for anyone's spare change. Regards.

Reactions: bobdillan

Comets

Jan 9, 2018
does someone have the mod and can share it? Author pulled the mod, which is fine, but I want to play the game modded

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
does someone have the mod and can share it? Author pulled the mod, which is fine, but I want to play the game modded
What in the heck are you on about? Links are in the OP. I never pulled anything. If you are referring to the dev then I can assure you he and I are on great terms, fully respecting and appreciating each others work.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Links in OP updated to newest port of SanchoMod Core v6a.

The main newest feature sets within the mod (for those already accustomed to SanchoMod) are the following:
  1. SanchoDiaBox toggle (found in the Options screen). Seamlessly changes from OEM dialogue box to SanchoMod custom.
  2. QuickMenu alignment (found in the Options screen). New bonus feature - The alignment changes dynamically depending on whether the OEM or Sancho dialogue box is on screen.
  3. SaveDescription toggle (found in the Options screen)
  4. SanchoAlerts (isolated custom notifications that are completely separated from RenPy's default notifications, toggled on/off along with the normal ChoiceGuide). New bonus feature - now receive alerts of potential scene/path splits as save marker points.
  5. SanchoGallery (improved efficiency and handling of isolated gallery, isolated MC renaming, improved start and ending screen transitions and more). New bonus feature - The "SanchoMod Menu" opacity slider (that normally controls the opacity of the MiniStat screen in-game) now controls the dialogue box opacity while in a scene replay. When back in-game it switches back to it's default of adjusting the MiniStat screen opacity.
  6. SanchoCheats (found via the Options screen). Professionally and properly coded cheats that are rock-solid, including a reset button for stat changes that works intuitively and correctly every time. You asked for it, you got it...cheater.
Regards and enjoy.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
If I don't forget (this is one mod I haven't updated the Core in a couple months) I'll add the newest SanchoMod feature described as such (yeah, I know it's a small thing but it's a quality of life feature nonetheless):

New bonus feature - adjust dialogue font size and dialogue box opacity while in game via [Alt+(ArrowKeys)].
  • Use Alt+Left/Right Arrows to adjust dialogue box opacity (same effect as adjusting manually via SanchoOptions)
  • Use Alt+Up/Down Arrows to adjust dialogue text size (same effect as adjusting manually via SanchoOptions)
I'll keep ya posted as always on progress (I'm updating the Core now to prep for the scripts). Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod is starting to get rather large...man these ports are starting to take quite some time. Anyway, I'm done porting the latest applicable Core code and will start working the v0.4.2 scripts as soon as I check on the briskets (I wasn't originally planning on coding all night so I fired up the pit late this morning, I'm a redneck after all)
1657247434395.png
As long as there are no new branchings (I don't think there was supposed to be in this update) then in theory all I should have to to is migrate the new scripts in, sort the dynamic ChoiceGuide, add new scenes to SanchoGallery, and confirm SanchoCheats won't break anything. That's the agenda, will keep ya posted... now where the hell did I leave that fine adult beverage I just had a while ago...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
SanchoMod is starting to get rather large...man these ports are starting to take quite some time. Anyway, I'm done porting the latest applicable Core code and will start working the v0.4.2 scripts as soon as I check on the briskets (I wasn't originally planning on coding all night so I fired up the pit late this morning, I'm a redneck after all)
As long as there are no new branchings (I don't think there was supposed to be in this update) then in theory all I should have to to is migrate the new scripts in, sort the dynamic ChoiceGuide, add new scenes to SanchoGallery, and confirm SanchoCheats won't break anything. That's the agenda, will keep ya posted... now where the hell did I leave that fine adult beverage I just had a while ago...
SanchoCheats can break shit if it wants. I want all girls in this one. Ahaha

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Here's the new variables declared...looks like a bit of anal this and anal that :ROFLMAO:
Python:
default ho_ally = False

default eva_order1_try = False
default hannah_score = 0
default eva_order1_lewd = False
default eva_order1_lewd_location = ""
default hannah_mc_play = ""
default hannah_finger_ass_asked = False
default hannah_anal_asked = False
default hannah_finger_ass = False
Scripts have ~3,000 new lines or so

• Haha
Reactions: JenMistress

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Here's the new variables declared...looks like a bit of anal this and anal that :ROFLMAO:
Python:
default ho_ally = False

default eva_order1_try = False
default hannah_score = 0
default eva_order1_lewd = False
default eva_order1_lewd_location = ""
default hannah_mc_play = ""
default hannah_finger_ass_asked = False
default hannah_anal_asked = False
default hannah_finger_ass = False
Why tf do we need to ask? Just do it! If she bitches, kick her ass to the curb. Anal is mandatory. :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes