Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
lil confuse ive added them on game file then started game didn't see any way to access it also.
Extract the mod files to the game folder. Play the game. That's all you have to do. There's nothing to access. Some choices will be highlighted, some scenes all have coated in so you can see that you wouldn't have otherwise been able to see on certain paths etc. There's nothing to access.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Being able to get 3 approaches with Hannah was fun and all, but it ended up falling short for me since i don't really care about her. We already have a roster of main LI; would rather have scenes with them instead. Still hot tho.

Reactions: Grelk

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Off the Record [v0.4.2] [deadbeat] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,94 GB / 1,12 GB - OffTheRecord-0.4.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,90 GB / 1,09 GB - OffTheRecord-0.4.2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~38,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11(v3) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2018
It's because the .rpy files are archived so you can't see them. However, Renpy will use the mod .rpy files you put in the game folder when you extract them from my .zip file.

Have you not used a mod before? If so, pretty much with any mod you use, files will always be extracted to the game folder. Sometimes you will have to overwrite them if they choose to package the game with loose files. However if the files are archived, there will be nothing to overwrite, what I described above will happen.
I have used mods before, most of the time they overwrite files tho, like you said.
Reason why it seemed like it didn't work for me, was because the part that my save file was at, must be one of those parts where the walkthrough doesn't highlight anything, which was the Truth or Dare event.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
This is a harem Mod like all my other mods. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 5 v0.4.2
I was using your mod, and none of Hanna's variables are defined, I ignored it and reached the end of the update, will I need these variables with Hanna later?
Captura de tela 2022-07-07 230525.png

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I have used mods before, most of the time they overwrite files tho, like you said.
Reason why it seemed like it didn't work for me, was because the part that my save file was at, must be one of those parts where the walkthrough doesn't highlight anything, which was the Truth or Dare event.
That part is all coded so I show you all scenes with all girls, so I doubt highlighted anything.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I was using your mod, and none of Hanna's variables are defined, I ignored it and reached the end of the update, will I need these variables with Hanna later?
View attachment 1913529
That's not mode related. I don't touch that part of the code. I'd try reinstalling, from a fresh download.

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
No NTR, MC has the option to dick a girl who has a boyfriend (she will eventually dump him, possibly with the MC inside her at the time, IIRC) and may cheat on his then girlfriend in a flashback.

The visuals are interesting, the plot is pants-on-head stupid.
Does MC have a new girlfriend in the newest update, or is he still 'tasting' different girls?

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I must say - interesting update ... :sneaky:
The quality of the animations sequences is great ... and the model of the "victim" really fits the game ... same kind of cuteness like all the others.
All in all a very good update ... short but very good ... I liked it very much (y):)

Still, cant help to feel a little disappointed how short it is and the main girls absence ... yeah, the animations sequences took a lot of time to make I´m sure ... but for my part I would have waited a little longer just to see a bit more the story/other girls ... if you know what I mean ;)

The game as such has already a special place in my heart ( :love: ) and I hope to see (soon) the next update.

8/10 from my side - because of the awesome renders, models AND the story - Everything just fits together (y):)(y)

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Off the Record [v0.4.2] [deadbeat] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,94 GB / 1,12 GB - OffTheRecord-0.4.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,90 GB / 1,08 GB - OffTheRecord-0.4.2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~38,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11(v3) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -
Added to the OP - Thanks(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good evening,

I've been porting the latest Core over and now into the update. Thank you in advance for your patience. The latest Core adds more quality of life conveniences, for example choice menu opacity, dialogue font/opacity hotkeys (Alt+arrows up/down/left/right), newly revised SanchoCheats, etc.
1657250217076.png
Prepare to get you some.

Regards,
-Sancho

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
This is a harem Mod like all my other mods. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 5 v0.4.2

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Nicely done. Thank you

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good evening,

I've been porting the latest Core over and now into the update. Thank you in advance for your patience. The latest Core adds more quality of life conveniences, for example choice menu opacity, dialogue font/opacity hotkeys (Alt+arrows up/down/left/right), newly revised SanchoCheats, etc.
Prepare to get you some.

Regards,
-Sancho
I've about got this knocked out with all the routing choices during the Hannah event. To assist you in keeping up with the event's score the MiniStat will automatically populate a new stat category giving you the info, and will automatically go away after the scoring event is complete:
1657262064352.png

Reactions: snakeplisskin

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi,

I played this game a bit (not sure and I forgot how far into the game I was in) late last year I think, can someone inform me if the ex-girlfriend made her comeback yet or will she ever be? I apologized in advance if the answer has been provided or hinted in the game, it is just that I have not gotten that far. Thanks.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Off the Record - MultiMod Edition (v0.4.2 Update)
OTR_SM_Cover.jpg

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New bonus feature - adjust dialogue font size and dialogue box opacity while in game via [Alt+(ArrowKeys)].
  • Use Alt+Left/Right Arrows to adjust dialogue box opacity (same effect as adjusting manually via SanchoOptions)
  • Use Alt+Up/Down Arrows to adjust dialogue text size (same effect as adjusting manually via SanchoOptions)
- Sancho

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I was interested at first until I saw this You have a beautiful girlfriend, you live your peaceful and ordinary life in a big house

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes