Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Was getting into this Novella, till the whole club scene, even said no to the drugs(Honestly didn't want to go back with her, my own brain was saying this way off).

After that point, just stopped caring about the story. I finished it, but honestly dislike being forced into shit I myself knew it was shady. I understand we are in protag spot, apparently he's a fucking moron, but still.

I might check this out later, maybe once I forget that club bullshit, only to be reminded of it later about taping chicks I fuck. Hated it.
Just tried out this for the first time. The story is interesting but I wasn't expecting the animations to be so good, which blew my mind. I do feel that situation in the club was forced though, especially the beating part which I got extremely uncomfortable with given how bad she ended up, even if it wasn't the MC's intention.
Agree. A lot of people tend to get a bit squeamish about the club part even if its done as part of a plot device. That said, I'd rather the MC end up meeting and voluntarily agreeing to 'work' for that character as 'quid pro quo' in exchange for getting his friend's back pay released rather than go the beating & blackmail route.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
If this all leads to the MC reuniting with Chelsea then, I'm happy with it. Playing this over from the beginning I get people should never jump into things to early, and if you're not 100% committed to a relationship then you should exit immediately to avoid wasting your time as well as your partners. I still feel bad for her and how things ended though and wouldn't mind seeing a true happy ending between them both. But first, this dick isn't gonna sling itself. We've got some serious whoring to do, so let's run up these body counts.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If this all leads to the MC reuniting with Chelsea then, I'm happy with it. Playing this over from the beginning I get people should never jump into things to early, and if you're not 100% committed to a relationship then you should exit immediately to avoid wasting your time as well as your partners. I still feel bad for her and how things ended though and wouldn't mind seeing a true happy ending between them both. But first, this dick isn't gonna sling itself. We've got some serious whoring to do, so let's run up these body counts.
Well, this is exactly why I do multiple playthroughs for the different paths in a game like this. I play through each update once, then I mostly Ctrl-skip through the other girls' paths for the latest content, except for where there are line changes or unique scenes. I have "Unseen Text" not marked in Preferences so anything new on a different path will stop the skipping and let me see the changes. Hell, I even have a Crystal-only "path" . . . not that it will go anywhere, since she's clearly just a side girl. But at least any scenes with her (if there ever will be any more) will get seen on that playthrough.

Reactions: Before I Forget

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021

Hey guys!

This time I'm a kinda hesitant about this kind of post... It's obvious by now that I'm not the fastest dev in the wild west, but this month it's even worse. My VN development was and still is a "hobby", which means I can only spend my free time on working on it. I absolutely love what I do and if I could, I would spend much more time doing it, but I simply cannot afford to do so.

The thing is that the current world events affected my day job, big time. I didn't lose my job, but on the contrary -- now I have a shit ton of work to do comparing to what it was before. It's not as bad as it was in the beginning of March, but not by much. I don't know when the load will reduce to what it used to be, but at least the trend is somewhat positive.

And obviously it affected the development. Unfortunately, I had much less time to work on Off the Record in March. Still, the progress was made.

Currently I have ~150 renders and in a day or two I'll start working on animations. All planned events for episode 5 apart from the ending are interdependent and tied together, so I've been writing basically the whole episode, not only the upcoming update. And since I haven't decided which part of it will be the end of v0.4.2 I'm not sure if I can say the writing is done or not. In any case, let's say it's mostly done.

That's all I have for you for now. Thank you friends for your support and patience! And stay safe.

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Off the Record [v0.4.1] + Brandy's Mod + Zoey's Mod

Download Apk: ,

Download Apk+Obb: ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021

Hey guys!

This time I'm a kinda hesitant about this kind of post... It's obvious by now that I'm not the fastest dev in the wild west, but this month it's even worse. My VN development was and still is a "hobby", which means I can only spend my free time on working on it. I absolutely love what I do and if I could, I would spend much more time doing it, but I simply cannot afford to do so.

The thing is that the current world events affected my day job, big time. I didn't lose my job, but on the contrary -- now I have a shit ton of work to do comparing to what it was before. It's not as bad as it was in the beginning of March, but not by much. I don't know when the load will reduce to what it used to be, but at least the trend is somewhat positive.

And obviously it affected the development. Unfortunately, I had much less time to work on Off the Record in March. Still, the progress was made.

Currently I have ~150 renders and in a day or two I'll start working on animations. All planned events for episode 5 apart from the ending are interdependent and tied together, so I've been writing basically the whole episode, not only the upcoming update. And since I haven't decided which part of it will be the end of v0.4.2 I'm not sure if I can say the writing is done or not. In any case, let's say it's mostly done.

That's all I have for you for now. Thank you friends for your support and patience! And stay safe.
Thanks for the update, it's a bummer hearing this but at least he's being upfront and honest.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod proudly presents:
Off the Record v0.4.1 - MultiMod Edition ( Mod Core Update )
OTR_SM_Cover.jpg

In preparation for the next VN update may I present another debut of SanchoMod v6!

Go get you some.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features, bells, and whistles. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information, exhaustive previews, and FAQ can be found on the mod's newly updated thread OP (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
is it possible to do something with side buttons? it's kinda hard to play when you can't see them
i have Sancho mod installed, but its settings don't apply to side buttons

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020

Hey guys!

Yet again, I've overestimated my capabilities and fucked up the planned schedule. I'm sorry for that.

Well, at least I'm still releasing the update in June, right?..

Anyway, I thank each and everyone who supported me and still does so!

This update focuses mostly on Eva's first order.

There is an option to completely avoid the whole sequence, but if that's what you plan to do, there wouldn't be much content left.

Enjoy!

v0.4.2 adds:
  • 420 static renders;
  • 23 animations;
  • 9 new music tracks.
Release dates:
  • $15 tier: June 30;
  • $10 tier: July 3;
  • $5 tier: July 5;
  • $1 tier: July 7;
  • Public: July 14.
(patron-only post)