[R>Artist 2D] Unpaid Offering my coloring skill from B&W to the community

Kadowatara

Jul 3, 2018
Ok. Thank you
Im done coloring, sorry i took long. My computer is kinda giving me problems and sometimes it wants to turn on and sometimes it just freezes out of nowhere. Nevertheless i have finished. Btw i had to do the angel 4 versions because the stuff on her face i wasn't sure if it was blood or not so i did different versions. Hope you like them <3 Edit:image is back up and fixed.

Last edited:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Im done coloring, sorry i took long. My computer is kinda giving me problems and sometimes it wants to turn on and sometimes it just freezes out of nowhere. Nevertheless i have finished. Btw i had to do the angel 4 versions because the stuff on her face i wasn't sure if it was blood or not so i did different versions. Hope you like them <3 Edit:image is back up and fixed.
Make sure your HD is ok after you backup essentials. Backup anything essential as soon as you can, just in case. I've lost too much stuff over the last 20 years when my disks give up the ghost, unexpectedly. :)

Reactions: Crystal Clover

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
Wow those look amazing. The colors fit perfectly for what I was thinking on them. Thank you for the variations of the angel one as well

Last edited:

Kadowatara

Jul 3, 2018
Make sure your HD is ok after you backup essentials. Backup anything essential as soon as you can, just in case. I've lost too much stuff over the last 20 years when my disks give up the ghost, unexpectedly. :)
Yhea but I think the problem is my GPU. The pc turns on and stuff but it doesn't want to display stuff sometimes and out of nowhere it starts freezing and fixing itself. Sometimes if I unplug the hdmi and plug it in back it fixes but temporary. I tried updating drivers and even virus scan but found nothing.

I can't even factory reset it because the windows image file or something is missing and I cànt get it back. I used to have a windows disc with the pc but I don't know where it is currently. Nevertheless I'll just use the pc and when I have enough money I'll get a new one and just copy everything.
Plus its a cheap $600 pc i bought from amazon.
i5
8gb ram
AMD RX480
Bazooka M450 motherboard
some power supply i don't know the name of

Last edited: