[R>Artist 2D] Unpaid Offering my coloring skill from B&W to the community

Kadowatara

Jul 3, 2018
One of my previous threads i've mentioned i am a photographer and i am experimenting on coloring B&W images to color.

More info on:
https://f95zone.to/threads/hello-i-...-who-replies-see-replies-for-more-info.62341/

For visual process on how i color images, i upload an old video of mine coloring a few images.

I wanted to offer my services to the community and also take this as more practice for me.
To cut all short here is the deal:
1. You send me any picture be it JPG or PNG in B&W and ill color it for you.
2. There is no catch
3. You get your favorite image or whatever it is you send me in color and i'll get more experience.
4. Don't expect to be amazed, i'm still in the process of learning. (To view examples of images i've colored see link above)
5. We both profit from this, you get free B&W images to color and i'll get experience.

Rules:
1. Send the image on this post as a reply.
2. 5 images Max per person per day.
3. No limit to what it can be. IRL, Hentai, Doujin, Vintage and all others. (IRL might be more difficult to color than 2D depending if its landscape or something)
4. Don't hold back.
34ddcca7d235b56d763329adc9408f96c1aa471636dc19ef3a32d4498b362725.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Your images will be ready by tomorrow i've already have 4\5 finished. The first 2 gave me trouble on some parts but i found a workaround and it's much faster than what i was going about a day ago.

-Kadowatara
So happy that you're learning and growing. That was the point of this!

Kadowatara

Jul 3, 2018
Thank you. Dude, you're super-talented. Really appreciate your coloring the images I sent. :)
No problem, just wished i could have done better but the problem is actually when an image is like a comic and doesn't have much skin detail or texture. The coloring process isn't good quality. Example the pictures the other person sent they are more detailed, thus the coloring will adapt to the shades and create a much realistic color. If you have other images think of that so you can expect the best quality.

More detail = Better color shading and quality.
Less Detail = Less color and lesser quality of image.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
I'm still in the process of coloring your images but i'll send one finished as an example to the conversation above.
i didn't know what the thing above her head was so you noticed that i removed it, if you can tell what it was i can color it to match.
That looks good. Appreciate it. Think that was a bunny ear she had showing on her head but not 100% sure. Coloring it black (or really dark purple like her crotch area) with a slight reflect/shine kinda thing like top of the stocking part has should work for it

Last edited:

Kadowatara

Jul 3, 2018
That looks good. Appreciate it. Think that was a bunny ear she had showing on her head but not 100% sure. Coloring it black (or really dark purple like her crotch area) with a slight reflect/shine kinda thing like top of the stocking part has should work for it
Yhea i was sort of thinking the same but it didn't look as a bunny ear. I'll get it back. Oh and the angel one.....Lost for words it could be very well the best coloring i've done other than this image i did a couple days ago.
e08dfa6721cc71fff77f952a9e1787963.jpg e08dfa6721cc71fff77f952a9e7879613.jpg
If this image is good, i think the angel is better.

Kadowatara

Jul 3, 2018
Wanna see it? or wait till i finish?