1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
barman is definetly the real alpha in this game, a couple hour with him and the truck driver chubby redhead become a seductress, rich kid come with slump ? don't worry i got you covered, here is my plan >< wan't to meet some qualified people ? i know who you didn't even knew you need :D

i wan't a game about that epic dude not some waste second generation rich with no charisma, no brain and who is a 2 pump joke T_T (all the girls seem to say he is the flash it's sad)

game is clumsy but funny, there's some typpo and engrish here and there but nothing brainfrying, there's a couple dialogue with the wrong name tag but no bug
game has some potential but it was not used, could easily make a kinetik novel with twice the playtime by using all different target and scene in one go, it would show some progress in the relationship without feeling like a hacked speedrun of a corruption game and the current replayability is just player going through variation scene so it could be completely forgoten because the only plus of it is not having to rename the mc again if you did it ><

Reactions: cloudmoon and jxd

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
How is this game completed? I like the game and it seems like it has potential, but it looks like it is just starting out. It seems much too short to be a complete game!

Reactions: jxd

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Office Harasser [Final] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 550mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

• Wow
Reactions: Hatchet23 and jxd

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
White lips and tan lines. Blegh.

Sounded like a quick, get it done game to kill time but the preview pics killed my interest. Congrats on releasing a complete game, though.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
"every time we intercourse" ....um.....yeah...that's not exactly how that word works. lol
Was this MTL?

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes