4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
So you're going to work your way through the whole list huh?

At least put more nudity in it. lol
Nah. I'm good. I'm just bein funny. Especially since I'm a bit miffed about another game that has no cest, but the dev is yankin our chains basically sayin all the girls are related to the MC and left it on a cliffhanger. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MarsUltor

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020

Office Perks v0.0.7 is here!

This release is a huge milestone in the development of Office Perks. Not only is this the last of the mini-updates with Maria, but it marks the end of Office Perks: Act 1!

This version contains ALL scenes planned for the eventual release to Steam, and includes the all-new Scene Viewer where you can replay your favorite scenes any time you like without playing through the whole game.

I hope you all enjoy your time with Maria!

What's new:
  • 460 new renders
  • Maria's after-party scenes
  • Maria's next day scenes
  • The End of Act 1
Release Schedule:
  • Commissioners and Contributing VIP tier: Today, Friday 4/5
  • VIP tier: Friday 4/12
  • Horndog tier: Friday 4/19
  • Supporter tier: Friday 4/26

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

Office Perks v0.0.7 is here!

This release is a huge milestone in the development of Office Perks. Not only is this the last of the mini-updates with Maria, but it marks the end of Office Perks: Act 1!

This version contains ALL scenes planned for the eventual release to Steam, and includes the all-new Scene Viewer where you can replay your favorite scenes any time you like without playing through the whole game.

I hope you all enjoy your time with Maria!

What's new:
  • 460 new renders
  • Maria's after-party scenes
  • Maria's next day scenes
  • The End of Act 1
Release Schedule:
  • Commissioners and Contributing VIP tier: Today, Friday 4/5
  • VIP tier: Friday 4/12
  • Horndog tier: Friday 4/19
  • Supporter tier: Friday 4/26
82aad957-7a60-49d0-a588-71d2b69afb83_text.gif

Mar 29, 2021
[...]

[...]
And the Steam page is also already up by now: ;)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
So i was wondering why this game had dropped off the latest the last few months and i see it's gone what i guess you'd call 'pay to play'? No free version anymore?
game is coming to steam, they can't give it away for free elsewhere

• Sad
Reactions: Bingoogus
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes