Which path is better

• Innocent to corruption

• Innocent to corruption but Daisy was corrupted in her past from which she has now distanced herself.

Results are only viewable after voting.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I will fix it, sorry for inconvenience
the cuckqueen [Number NAN] (i was able to fix this via a save file editor i searched cuckqueen seen it said null changed it to seen in other lines it was 2 so i changed the null to 2 issue fixed in game)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
If I added this now then Daisy will not trust Christine and it would be difficult to corrupt her without help of Christine.
Well if you were to add that I would imagine that Daisy wouldn't know that Christine was plotting anything, like she doesn't this time. She'd just see Christine getting into what she had planned for her, she wouldn't know that Christine had planned it for her. That kind of thing, done well, could be funny as well as sexy. You ever played "Power Vacuum"? Different scenario but a somewhat similar dynamic.

Max_Einar

Aug 29, 2022
I just downloaded the update for Windows. Extracted and clicked on the index page an none of the images are loading. Any idea's why? The last one worked fine. Thanks

Max_Einar

Aug 29, 2022
I just downloaded the update for Windows. Extracted and clicked on the index page an none of the images are loading. Any idea's why? The last one worked fine. Thanks
I re-downloaded from gofile and that one works fine. First download was from Mega.

2.40 star(s) 27 Votes