Which path is better

• Innocent to corruption

• Innocent to corruption but Daisy was corrupted in her past from which she has now distanced herself.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
Well, I don't think I have a lot of experience, I just try to make a game that I can play myself.
;) That's my motivation when creating games.
Yeah, totally. It is why I want to make one too. A lot of the games on here I really like either get abandoned or go off the rails by introducing a new premise. That or they just go with the same kink trope over and over again until that is all the game is about.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GC7pp

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Yeah, totally. It is why I want to make one too. A lot of the games on here I really like either get abandoned or go off the rails by introducing a new premise. That or they just go with the same kink trope over and over again until that is all the game is about.
You can look for a person for your team who will write code for you and start small, which is also a good start.
Remember the main thing is to start then things will go easier ;)

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
you really doesn't deserve any support every update smaller then the
previous
Such games live off whales, which donate more than others.
Therefore, she doesn't care how much support she has, as long as there are these whales, she will make updates for the game.

Lady Developer

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
You can look for a person for your team who will write code for you and start small, which is also a good start.
Remember the main thing is to start then things will go easier ;)
Thank you so much for your feedback. I understand that the game hasn't turned out exactly as I envisioned. However, I want to clarify that I’m not simply trying to milk my sponsors. I’ve been actively learning coding throughout this process. When I first started developing this game, I had no coding experience, but I’ve made progress over time.

I also recognize that my audience isn't interested in grind-heavy games, which is why I’ve avoided incorporating that element. I plan to create a separate game in the future for those who enjoy more grind-based gameplay.

Since you’re a developer as well, I would appreciate any help or advice you can offer as I continue learning.

Reactions: Pilluah

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Thank you so much for your feedback. I understand that the game hasn't turned out exactly as I envisioned. However, I want to clarify that I’m not simply trying to milk my sponsors. I’ve been actively learning coding throughout this process. When I first started developing this game, I had no coding experience, but I’ve made progress over time.
I am also not a holy man and earn money from other things where there is no such thing as white honor.
But I earn money simply from the problems of the market and do not use illegal measures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also recognize that my audience isn't interested in grind-heavy games, which is why I’ve avoided incorporating that element. I plan to create a separate game in the future for those who enjoy more grind-based gameplay.
I wrote to one topic about the selection system and routes in the game.

Since you’re a developer as well, I would appreciate any help or advice you can offer as I continue learning.
Depending on what kind of help you need, I have never read the documentation on this engine and I work on a trial and error system.

Lady Developer

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
I am also not a holy man and earn money from other things where there is no such thing as white honor.
But I earn money simply from the problems of the market and do not use illegal measures.

I wrote to one topic about the selection system and routes in the game.

Depending on what kind of help you need, I have never read the documentation on this engine and I work on a trial and error system.
Can we chat on discord? Message me there if possible.

2.30 star(s) 30 Votes