herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
So mc wife keeps going out of town for her "work"
Daughter best friend dad keeps going out of town for "work"
:unsure:
Would be a intresting plot twist if what i think is happening happens
I won't mind mc ending up with samantha:BootyTime:
After the phone call where wife is using a sexy lingerie, I imagined she could be cheating MC and now knowing about daughter best friend dad, Im almost sure of it.

Last edited:

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
After the phone call where wife is using a sexy lingerie, I imagined she is cheating MC and now knowing about daughter best friend dad, Im almost sure of it.
Sara said that Yuri does things with her father, and now Alice father fucks MC's wife? :FacePalm:I don't even know if there is an even deeper bottom that this game can fall into at this point, just click skip and look at the renderers. At least there is no visible NTR scenes so far, I hate that garbage:sick:But if it's confirmed that she's cheating on MC, although it's already obvious, then it kind of deserves an NTR tag right? At least Samantha with her daughter and Sara seem to be normal for now, but who knows what this dev will come up with for them

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
Good update. Animations were long and smooth. Renders are still really good. Also happy to see that the Dev seems to have gotten the message that the type of people who play this kind of game doesn't want to share the LIs. Just wish the writing would improve, it's pretty shit, girls have almost no personality and there is no dirty talk during sex scenes.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Sara said that Yuri does things with her father, and now Alice father fucks MC's wife? :FacePalm:I don't even know if there is an even deeper bottom that this game can fall into at this point, just click skip and look at the renderers. At least there is no visible NTR scenes so far, I hate that garbage:sick:But if it's confirmed that she's cheating on MC, although it's already obvious, then it kind of deserves an NTR tag right? At least Samantha with her daughter and Sara seem to be normal for now, but who knows what this dev will come up with for them
Worse than NTR is surviving a game with NTR vibes

• Angry
Reactions: _Utakata_

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Cheating wife does not count for you as NTR??? :WaitWhat: It remains for the dev to write to us in direct words that - yes she is cheating. So far, we just see from the plot of the game that this is obvious, or do you want to say that there are no hints that she is cheating? :KEK:
Cheating wife does not count for you as NTR??? :WaitWhat: It remains for the dev to write to us in direct words that - yes she is cheating. So far, we just see from the plot of the game that this is obvious, or do you want to say that there are no hints that she is cheating? :KEK:
Do you see the wife cheating ? No Is the wife cheating probably yes I seen enough of these " I got to go out of town for my work" excuses in series and movies

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
She is most obviously not intended as a LI, but as a motivation (or rather justification) for the MC's action.
End of discussion.:rolleyes:

3.40 star(s) 80 Votes