mirian

Nov 18, 2018
V.8 previews are pretty good. Hopefully it has more action than v.7. What is the forecast for the release of V.8?

Reactions: denen

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
i believe it the same dev just using a different name for two games but hopefully we'll see 0.8 before 2024

ChippaiFan

Aug 28, 2022
Prior to playing SWMD I saw so many posts about how good it is. So I downloaded it. Played it. It was like 10 minutes long. What the F.

• Haha
Reactions: Centenox

Centenox

Dec 22, 2017
Prior to playing SWMD I saw so many posts about how good it is. So I downloaded it. Played it. It was like 10 minutes long. What the F.
SWMD looks like a half preview idea from the same Dev of this game. FAK! That is why OD updates was so slow.
Come on! Look the girl... is the same model. The bad to work on 2 or 3 games simultaneously is the waste of time, creativity and resources. The ugly is the end product cause all the creativity split on 2 or 3 projects with good animations and simple or crap story.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
SWMD looks like a half preview idea from the same Dev of this game. FAK! That is why OD updates was so slow.
Come on! Look the girl... is the same model. The bad to work on 2 or 3 games simultaneously is the waste of time, creativity and resources. The ugly is the end product cause all the creativity split on 2 or 3 projects with good animations and simple or crap story.
OD updates were slow (and small(still are)) before SWMD even started, and despite the brand new PC, I don't expect anything will change.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes