• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Oh My Waifu [v3.1.6] [OH MY WAIFU]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Not enough variance per "game" to make it that engrossing. Having a definitive end with a climax at the end would at least make it a little better than the stiffness of just slamming a female model linearly with a model dick, and the right click for cumming on/in the woman is absolutely pathetic. Even those "*** Player"s were more engrossing because they had more variance in each of the positions, from a more dynamic change to the character (instead of just adding some additional effects on top of the model) to the female model having varying motions in each position(the female model isn't just a plank moving up and down with jiggling boobs), and the ending climax had more presence than just a single barely noticeable blast cum that fades in seconds of release.

crashbgamer

Jan 25, 2018
Not enough variance per "game" to make it that engrossing. Having a definitive end with a climax at the end would at least make it a little better than the stiffness of just slamming a female model linearly with a model dick, and the right click for cumming on/in the woman is absolutely pathetic. Even those "*** Player"s were more engrossing because they had more variance in each of the positions, from a more dynamic change to the character (instead of just adding some additional effects on top of the model) to the female model having varying motions in each position(the female model isn't just a plank moving up and down with jiggling boobs), and the ending climax had more presence than just a single barely noticeable blast cum that fades in seconds of release.
agreed

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
Mushroom Princess Cowgirl 1.0 added (APK and PC)
jesus i think this is like the worse one he has ever made so far . I know he used ai generated art but...can't he use any other better images out there ?
I literally got spooked by her.... " appearance " when i just popped the app up

Reactions: InnocentLurker

asunakirito12

Apr 14, 2023
View attachment 2468582

Overview:
Since Rule 34 was created, we have all dreamed of controlling those illustrations or animations,
play and enjoy imagining that we are the protagonists of that little adventure, so... I decided to make it come true.

Hey! virtualove here and this is OH MY WAIFU.
A set of minigames where you control the action, each game is a stage with a waifu ready for you,
no dialogues, no backstory, no waste of time,
here you just have to take care of having a good time with your waifu favorite.
Games include easy animations, physics and controls so you just install and enjoy.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-15
Release Date: 2023-03-14
Developer: OH MY WAIFU - -
Censored: No
Version: 2022-03-14
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
2B Doggy

Win: - - MEGA -
Android: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2468586 View attachment 2468587 View attachment 2468588 View attachment 2468589
This is kewl, thanks

crashbgamer

Jan 25, 2018
jesus i think this is like the worse one he has ever made so far . I know he used ai generated art but...can't he use any other better images out there ?
I literally got spooked by her.... " appearance " when i just popped the app up
yeah, it would be better if it was like that one Kasumi trainer where you could actually interact with the model by hand or toys and stuff

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
Pretty sure the art is actually made by a person, it's just that that's the style the AI art has really taken to, cause there's so much of it. It's not an AI art style, it's just the modern generic digital art style. I say that because, with AI, what you want to look for is things making sense, both in the sense of being able to see where the human process of drawing is evident, such as in the lines and such, and also the art itself, if there's any nonsensical aspects that a human wouldn't think to include, even if they were going for some weird avant-garde type of thing. As far as I can see, there's clear lines, and they have clear direction, something AI tends to sort of half-ass. I don't particularly feel like going into detail with what I'm seeing that I'm going off of, but yeah, I think it's human made. Could be wrong, but hey. I think this guy is being lazy in the traditional way: stealing art and basically doing an elaborate repost of it. So instead of this being lazy AI art being lazily animated by Live2D, I'm pretty sure it's lazily stolen art being lazily animated by Live2D.

• Angry
Reactions: Sharynx
Sep 17, 2022
I was working off the screenshots, I didn't actually waste my time and download the game that everyone was shit talking. I don't value my time much, but I mean, come on.
Nah this is on his twitter and his patreon. He's not even hiding it.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes