4.80 star(s) 21 Votes

MKUltra91

Sep 8, 2017
Hi guys, I have a problem with the game. After it passes from the frog's logotype, the screen locks with the background in gray. I had already managed to play the demo for free, but after a few days this problem happened to me. I deleted the demo and downloaded the latest version, but the same thing still happens to me. I put the requirements to a minimum and it remains the same. I have a pc with 8GB of ram, and I even downloaded the 32-bit version of the game. Please have someone explain the problem to me.

MKUltra91

Sep 8, 2017
What version? I met this problem in previous version of the game. Maybe you downloaded that version.
Some people talked about Win 10 version, so try update your Windows.
Yes I forgot which windows I use. Yes, I use windows 10 64 bit, and I had updated the windows regularity. And I downloaded the lasted version updated there. Please, couls someone told me what is my problem?.

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Yes I forgot which windows I use. Yes, I use windows 10 64 bit, and I had updated the windows regularity. And I downloaded the lasted version updated there. Please, couls someone told me what is my problem?.
You said you tried the 32-bit, but, to be clear, did you try the 64-bit? In earlier versions, the 32-bit worked for me. Then they made some changes and now only 64-bit will run on my 64-bit system. That's the only thing I can think of.

MKUltra91

Sep 8, 2017
You said you tried the 32-bit, but, to be clear, did you try the 64-bit? In earlier versions, the 32-bit worked for me. Then they made some changes and now only 64-bit will run on my 64-bit system. That's the only thing I can think of.
Strange, I use the 64 version and Still got the same problem. And I forgot to say, that the last time I've playing before the game begun to fail, was when my brother begun to wake up, and desperately press the power botton of my PC in fear for him to watching me playin that type of game. So...is the problem originated to force my CPU to turn it off?. :/

D

Deleted member 1857908

But the gartis build will have the public version to download free?

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personal notes:
  • Both NPCs have two different animations that are played one after another
  • So, no, you haven't gotten shorted on animations this time
  • They added a popup text that shows where a level transition takes you in the lower left
  • Also displays the name of the current BGM artist
  • Added volume sliders to pause menu
  • Game is good as hell go donate
  • EDIT: forgot about the secret in Brask's Palace

Last edited:

mad Lou

Feb 5, 2018
Personal notes:

• Both NPCs have two different animations that are played one after another
  • So, no, you haven't gotten shorted on animations this time
  • They added a popup text that shows where a level transition takes you in the lower left
  • Also displays the name of the current BGM artist
  • Added volume sliders to pause menu
  • Game is good as hell go donate
Also there's a new hidden secret with an animation

DrNoob

Jun 4, 2017
hey guys. How I can Extracted all character frames? if anyone can take it or show me how I appreciate it

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 21 Votes