4.80 star(s) 21 Votes

DarkXion666

Oct 24, 2019
The giant frog, Goliath, can definitely be knocked down. It just takes forever and is insanely difficult since they made him unbalanced with his grab spam (either intentionally or unintentionally I'm not sure) so you can't get too close to him. But it certainly works and he has 4 animations like all the others.
You just have to slide attack spam him. It'll make things easier.

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
You just have to slide attack spam him. It'll make things easier.
Still not quite effective enough. He can still grab me with that spammy tongue. I try to bait out the long-range projectile and hit him while he recovers from it, before the tongue comes out. But even that's not good enough. In the end I just resort to letting him grab me, then get out of it quickly and beat the shit outta him before he recovers. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
The giant frog, Goliath, can definitely be knocked down. It just takes forever and is insanely difficult since they made him unbalanced with his grab spam (either intentionally or unintentionally I'm not sure) so you can't get too close to him. But it certainly works and he has 4 animations like all the others.
oh, wasn't aware that they added a little grace period after killing an enemy. Thought it was still only knock down. Figured the frog didn't have one since he couldnt be knocked down like every other enemy on your third hit combo.

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
Just quick spam the slide kick. He never grab me.
He literally grabbed me almost every time I slide kicked him just now, LOL. The fuck are you smoking where you don't see yourself get grabbed once? And what's even better he seems to have invincibility frames the majority of the time now so the slide is working only on picture perfect frames. Spamming isn't doing shit. Goliath is busted, bro.

Avelle

Nov 10, 2019
That’s rather strange. The slide works for me, it’s been like that for the past few versions

Jan 3, 2020
Little heads up, not sure if anyone else got this, but Smol Beach (the new zone) might glitch out and the sand could explode upwards, preventing you from progressing cos it's literally breaking the map. You can't fix it by stepping out of the map and back in, so exit your game in the Bayou and restart. It might be annoying and may not always work, but it's the only way to reset it that I've found.

Hopefully, it'll be fixed in future builds.

LadyDeath

Sep 18, 2017
HD Animation builds released (MEGA Folder)

Personal Notes:
  • Filesize is ~750mB compared to SD build ~250mB
  • The color of the character sprites are much brighter/less washed out
  • Animation resolution... unchanged; still using the compressed anims from the RAM fix version back in v0.10.003
  • Except for Goliath. Resolution improved there.
  • Probably a bug? Hopefully?
Verdict: Not really worth downloading atm (if you've already grabbed v0.14)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where's this enemy, i dont find him anywhere ! i's old version stuff? guys? ( he's in attach/spoiler)

4.80 star(s) 21 Votes