4.80 star(s) 21 Votes

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
People were complaining about kemonoparty on another topic but I don't remember why and I think they were unclear as to why? IIRC it was about the site being sketchy or insecure? Anyone that can clarify just as a fair warning?

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
People were complaining about kemonoparty on another topic but I don't remember why and I think they were unclear as to why? IIRC it was about the site being sketchy or insecure? Anyone that can clarify just as a fair warning?
Don't know if it's much help to you but for the most part after clicking around that kemonoparty page like crazy nothing malicious happened or popped up for the most part and the download links there also appear to be fine but I'm just gonna wait a little longer.
P.s on a completely different side note that kaylee animation. Kaylee looking fiiine.

Last edited:

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
Very small dev preview today.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, as for the talk of Kemono, I personally use it plenty as well. I tend to contribute posts to the site from time to time when I'm able to. I haven't had anything happen to me so far, nor have any other people I know that also frequent & post to the site. I think it's fair enough to say it's harmless for the time being.

Reactions: Jrfox4391

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Also, as for the talk of Kemono, I personally use it plenty as well. I tend to contribute posts to the site from time to time when I'm able to. I haven't had anything happen to me so far, nor have any other people I know that also frequent & post to the site. I think it's fair enough to say it's harmless for the time being.
If you have Windows 10 Pro and want to add a bit of extra protection, look into the Windows Sandbox feature. It basically spins up a temporary virtual machine that's mostly isolated from your running system. It's not 100% foolproof since it still has local network access, but it at least prevents malicious code from directly hitting your local disks.

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
New build just came out. Let's try to not miss it this time, eh...?
  • Mirror 1 - MEGA:
    • Windows 64-bit: -or-
  • Mirror 2 - Dropbox:
Also, it wasn't mentioned anywhere in the patch notes, but you can go to the starting area & enter the Surf Shack now, where you'll find Kaylee. She seems to have placeholder dialogue (Just says "..." before allowing you to have sex) but she has a full scene working. I'll make sure to include that among the other animation rips when I get around to them all.

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot to provide an updated Gallery file. This should unlock all the new content for viewing immediately.

EDIT2: Gallery & Archive have been updated with all the new goodies.

Last edited:

Fabaz

Oct 6, 2018
New build just came out. Let's try to not miss it this time, eh...?
  • Mirror 1 - MEGA:
  • Mirror 2 - Dropbox:
Also, it wasn't mentioned anywhere in the patch notes, but you can go to the starting area & enter the Surf Shack now, where you'll find Kaylee. She seems to have placeholder dialogue (Just says "..." before allowing you to have sex) but she has a full scene working. I'll make sure to include that among the other animation rips when I get around to them all.
Bro your second name must be McQueen, fast as hell. Thx u

KhryausOHowl

Mar 21, 2020
Welp, bug number one, it won't let me quit to title or desktop, it'll be stuck for a very very long amount of time, idk if ever quits but it should only take a few seconds to quit.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Forgot, what is the control to do a sex position on the enemy when you defeat them.

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
Where? 2 new characters, Puca and Bax, all their animations feature dicks. And Puca, even tho the name sounds feminine, has no feminine traits so during the boob sucking scene they look more like moobs than boobs. Pair that with a dick and you have a 100% m/m scene lol.
...It wasn't mentioned anywhere in the patch notes, but you can go to the starting area & enter the Surf Shack now, where you'll find Kaylee. She seems to have placeholder dialogue (Just says "..." before allowing you to have sex) but she has a full scene working.

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Hey Purgy is my OC and i'm quite proud of her. And yeah nice to see something different with Kaylee, i wonder whatelse will be added.
Furry Purgy is hands down the best version of purg to me but I'll just leave it at that. I don't want to go off-topic in this thread.

Reactions: Purb

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Furry Purgy is hands down the best version of purg to me but I'll just leave it at that. I don't want to go off-topic in this thread.
Hey all cool there, and yeah that is the version a lot know the most, but speaking the game now i wonder if he'll had shemale furs? Since a female fur was added? and kind of hope to see more on that.

Reactions: Shura Matoi

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Hey all cool there, and yeah that is the version a lot know the most, but speaking the game now i wonder if he'll had shemale furs? Since a female fur was added? and kind of hope to see more on that.
That'd be cool if they did, and if they do I do hope Purgy could be one of them as a little special guest star.

Reactions: Purb

drednaut

Sep 14, 2017
Thanks my guy, I had no idea!

As bi I wish they add more m/f animations to the game. It's overcrowded with m/m. If it was a strictly gay game I would understand but seems like that's not the case anymore.

JonSummer

Jun 28, 2017
Can someone tell me who the character in the gallery is after "Liath"? Always played every update and thought I found everything so seeing a "?" is confusing.

4.80 star(s) 21 Votes