4.80 star(s) 21 Votes

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
모든 클리어 세이브 파일이 필요합니다.
Gallery save is up, & this time I'm including a save file too. I'm doing this because of the feature added a build or two ago where you no longer have to talk to NPCs again to access their scenes in-game every time you launch, as well as fast-forwarding already-seen dialogue. Let me know if I missed anything with the latter! (It goes over slot 3 by default, but it can be moved simply by changing the "03" in its filename to 01 or 02.)
And incase anyone doesn't remember, these should be placed in "C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\LocalLow\Full Frontal Frog\Oh So Hero!"

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
No date for a new build was given, but a pretty standard dev preview, overall. Read it below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel like I'm alone on this, but I'm still always excited to see the gameplay part of the game get more fleshed out every now and then. Potential for a good-enough-at-worst platformer is there, just needs a lot of touching up on. The sex is just a nice cherry on top.

Apr 8, 2018
No date for a new build was given, but a pretty standard dev preview, overall. Read it below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel like I'm alone on this, but I'm still always excited to see the gameplay part of the game get more fleshed out every now and then. Potential for a good-enough-at-worst platformer is there, just needs a lot of touching up on. The sex is just a nice cherry on top.
Ket mentioned they wouldn't be releasing a version til' November (or October, all I know is it's gonna be a while till they polish all the new additions)

icedragonicebase

Jul 10, 2018
Hey does anyone have the picture of the red district npc a pig one i think i cannot find it (in one of the dev preview or when they talk about the city ) but i can't find it help

4.80 star(s) 21 Votes