4.80 star(s) 22 Votes
Dec 30, 2017
Enjoying this game so far, other than the fact it's hard to get the giant frog to do the scene when you have 100% lust, a gallery mode would be awesome.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
New enemy increases your lust from afar :) Glad to see even a butt-romping adventure can go further in its current formula. Love the new animations he comes with, but I wish there was some power-bottoming in the future.

Also, note to everyone: Pressing "L" raises your Lust to 100% instantly.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
You missed the Stun ( Hit the enemy using the 3rd combo attack then press down + S ) and the Solo is a bonus.
You don't have to hold down. The same button you use to grab an enemy you've max their lust is all that's needed to grab an enemy you've stunned or KO'd.

Avelle

Nov 10, 2019
It’s when you head to the area where you talk to the lifeguard Ket, it’s where there are a bunch of boats there.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
There needs to be either a speed up or a skip option once you've seen a scene.

oceansz
The footjob is one of the time you talk to the turtle. You can use the special on him. I think its the map with the boats and floating preservers.

Reactions: oceansz

oceansz

Jun 16, 2018
There needs to be either a speed up or a skip option once you've seen a scene.

oceansz
The footjob is one of the time you talk to the turtle. You can use the special on him. I think its the map with the boats and floating preservers.
Yeah i found it after i asked it LOL. Thanks nonetheless!

4.80 star(s) 22 Votes