4.80 star(s) 22 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
There is one, it's just that since it doesn't move you have to approach it with like 90% lust.
Any chance you could screen shot it? I don't want to download the game again for a single scene, lol.

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
Any chance you could screen shot it? I don't want to download the game again for a single scene, lol.
Looks like they're gonna have to change how far the camera zooms in for some enemies, since part of the animation is offscreen and, if you're facing the wrong way, covered by the ui.

Pro Tipz: you can press the L key to instantly fill your lust to 100%.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Looks like they're gonna have to change how far the camera zooms in for some enemies, since part of the animation is offscreen and, if you're facing the wrong way, covered by the ui.

Pro Tipz: you can press the L key to instantly fill your lust to 100%.
Thanks for the video.
I also knew about the L key after someone told me last update. Doesn't help on the stationary frog, though. Since you stop moving when pressing it.
I kinda wish it was changed so that holding L filled the % slower, instead of instant. That way future stationary mobs like the frog were less of an issue to see the scene.

Reactions: Xol

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Thanks for the video.
I also knew about the L key after someone told me last update. Doesn't help on the stationary frog, though. Since you stop moving when pressing it.
I kinda wish it was changed so that holding L filled the % slower, instead of instant. That way future stationary mobs like the frog were less of an issue to see the scene.
Can't you just jump and press L while you're in mid-air so you land on such a stationary mob?

Reactions: Prevat

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
You don't have enough RAM. Older versions required a shitload of RAM to run. Make sure you are running the most current version if you want a chance at playing it.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
8 gigabytes is not enough?
Not for the old ones. For some reason, they used a MASSIVE amount of RAM. Fortunately, he fixed that problem. But the initial release, he suggested only people with 16 GB of RAM play it. It was pretty damned insane. I think he didn't compress anything at all. (Even then, that's staggering and mystefying to me.... I'm just glad he fixed it)

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
8 gigabytes is not enough?
The older versions of the game required 16-20GB due to everything being completely uncompressed and frame-by-frame. It was kind of ridiculous. Newer versions of since lowered the requirements considerably but I do not know to what degree. It's why I said to make sure you're trying a newer version of the game (you'll want at least v0.10.004 or newer). I know the version I specifically mentioned isn't the newest but is the one with the RAM fixes, so for all I know, the one newer than it (which adds more animations) has its own RAM issue.

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
Thanks for the video.

The frog grabs you if you're close enough to him. That tongue attack is his grab.

klip

Dec 18, 2018
The sad part is the old (16gb ram) version of the game all the sprites look WAY nicer, obviously since he had to compress it later to fix the ram problem they look a lot more blurry. I hope he can find some way to balance out the ram issue while still making the sprites look as sharp as before. I still have the original version on my PC which happens to have 16gb ram and they look so good

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The frog grabs you if you're close enough to him. That tongue attack is his grab.
I found three frogs. And every one had their back turned, lol. Then I deleted the game once I saw the variations besides the last one.
And since he's too large to jump over, i never saw a grab at all besides walking into him.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
The newer version with the frog seems to reintroduce the ridiculous RAM requirement. I now worry this will happen every single time where they'll put out a version where new assets aren't optimized or compressed at all, and then a fixed version some days later.

In any case, the new version that was supposed to come out sometime this weekend is instead coming out on Wednesday.

4.80 star(s) 22 Votes