4.80 star(s) 22 Votes

TeoTeoInkYo

Feb 5, 2020
Like mentioned above, build is gonna be delayed until the 24th, & whatever actually will be in the upcoming build is in the air. Actual, albeit short, post below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's some bullshit is what it is. An 8 month hiatus and immediately back on the Delay bullshit with not even a confirmation on what will actually be in their own content???

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
It's some bullshit is what it is. An 8 month hiatus and immediately back on the Delay bullshit with not even a confirmation on what will actually be in their own content???
Health issues are health issues; If both animators got hit with something then it can't be helped. They were also starting to get back on a decent pace again after the new hires, so acting up like this is pretty uncalled for, too. Shit happens.

Scribonum

Aug 9, 2022
I have a problem, I accidentally set my continue button to nothing
It appears as n/a because it doesn't have anything assignated to it
anyone know if there's a way to change the controls from the files?
because I can't play :HideThePain:
I was gonna suggest looking in the files for configuration options, but the only config file I saw didn't have relevant options (and I'm not familiar with unity). Have you already tried removing the program and redownloading/installing?

SaWMew

Dec 29, 2021
I was gonna suggest looking in the files for configuration options, but the only config file I saw didn't have relevant options (and I'm not familiar with unity). Have you already tried removing the program and redownloading/installing?
Yeah, more than once

TeoTeoInkYo

Feb 5, 2020
No you didnt pay for it, it's not a product and patreon isn't a store. You are helping funding the development of something and you knew that before you put your little credit card digits in.
Shut the fuck up, that's thrown out the window when something is presented as a product or demo to be expected upon arrival. And it is behind a paywall to get. Sure, I could wait for it and just pirate it, but I also wanted to support the devs. My main gripe is the fact they didn't know what they would actually add. Fucking christ.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Shut the fuck up, that's thrown out the window when something is presented as a product or demo to be expected upon arrival. And it is behind a paywall to get. Sure, I could wait for it and just pirate it, but I also wanted to support the devs. My main gripe is the fact they didn't know what they would actually add. Fucking christ.
No it isn't, the point of crowd funding doesn't change because you want it to.

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
Well, here it is, folks. Enjoy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New saves for this update as well. From this point onwards I will just put both files in one .zip, alongside instructions on how to install them. Hopefully this is more convenient for everyone and reduces the amount of "How do I install these/Where do I put these" posts.

Also, new tracks. They've been added to the folder as well, also available in WAV and FLAC formats.

Last edited:

Ricard0_Mil0s

Apr 11, 2022
Does anyone know what the new keybind does?
It's called "Player fap mode", but it doesn't seem to do anything.
Neither does Dodge roll or Overdrive.

Sep 29, 2018
Lots of new content and some wasn't even mentioned in the dev preview like the multi grab animation for the daku(that little furry imp at the beaches). Also I wasn't able to find the last friendly character but the first one is in the sushi bar and the new npc is at the dojo.

Edit second npc is outside the moles house at the second beach area
The Daku multigrab was in the previous build. Along with the Lono'e & Daku+Amaru multigrab.

Reactions: danklotus

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
Does anyone know what the new keybind does?
It's called "Player fap mode", but it doesn't seem to do anything.
Neither does Dodge roll or Overdrive.
The "Fap Mode" button is for the gallery. Just select a character, press it, & it'll loop through all that character's animations while disabling the UI. As for the others, they might be placeholders for future mechanics.

Begimo

Nov 22, 2018
Download Oh So Hero! v0.18.400:

• Mirror 1 - MEGA:
    • Windows 64-bit: -or-
    • Mac:
    • (Linux & Win32 currently unavailable. Read further for details.)
  • Mirror 2 - Dropbox:
    • Windows 64-bit: -or-
    • Mac:
NOTE: If you are using the option for other platforms, please do not download all the builds via the "Download" button in the top corner of the screen. Select and download only the individual build you need for your operating system.

Build changelog:
Here are the changes made since the last patron release ( )...

New features:
  • New multigrab animations: +Amaru, +Gatis, and Gatis+
    • Amaru+Amaru+Joe can be encountered in Sheo Islands Beach or Southeast Beach.
    • Gatis+Gatis+Joe and Gatis+O'Deere+Joe can be encountered in the Forbidden Bayou.
  • New music: "Dojo Henshin!!" & "Theme of Brask"
    • "Dojo Henshin!!" is played in Hiroto Dojo.
    • "Theme of Brask" is played in Brask's Palace.
    • "Wild Shadows" and its "Forbidden Mix" will continue to play in Brask's Jungle and the Forbidden Bayou respectively.
  • Gallery AutoPlay(Alpha)
    • Play a loop of all unlocked animations for all unlocked characters and environments.
    • To use this, enter the Gallery and then select a character and enter the animation menu. Next, look at the UI and press the button/key labeled "AutoPlay All". If you're using the keyboard, the default key is "F".
    • This feature is still experimental and may have visual glitches.
  • Added PlayStation 5 DualSense controller support (Rewired update).
Enjoy :3

4.80 star(s) 22 Votes