4.80 star(s) 22 Votes

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
I don't know if anyone else is having this issue but the rabbit ninja second animation is not unlocking on my gallery...
checking other enemies I noticed most of their second animation are their regular attacks but I already saw all that rabbit attacks and it still not unlocking, that includes shuriken throw down and up for when you're far and "ball grab" when you're close

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
lose
I don't know if anyone else is having this issue but the rabbit ninja second animation is not unlocking on my gallery...
checking other enemies I noticed most of their second animation are their regular attacks but I already saw all that rabbit attacks and it still not unlocking, that includes shuriken throw down and up for when you're far and "ball grab" when you're close
lose to him or have your lust reach 100 next to him

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
Finally people! The Bates boss battle is here! And believe me it is something else. The whole update is something else than the boss battle, in fact.
Again.
I thought they were still working on bates ain't nothing been posted since last year and it was only extra anims plus npcs are you gaslighting rn

Golden Twink

Mar 23, 2020
I thought they were still working on bates ain't nothing been posted since last year and it was only extra anims plus npcs are you gaslighting rn
did you even read the comment fully? It was a joke that ended with "The whole update is something else than the boss battle, in fact.
Again." lmao

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
did you even read the comment fully? It was a joke that ended with "The whole update is something else than the boss battle, in fact.
Again." lmao
Yes. I may or may not be a skitzo so everything after the third sentence disappeared mysterious. Though I realized a day ago

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
For months all builds have had viruses, I think more than before
View attachment 3251184
  • You need to learn how to read analysis from this virustotal, don't just use it Brain-dead
    • 4 different sources flagged it as 4 different Trojan? Is it some Super Trojan? :KEK:
    • Most of those looks like Chinese antivirus, which are known for unreliable or worst
    • Ikarus is infamous for its false positive
    • You should be looking for result from big names, like windows defender, Kaspersky, etc
  • Trojan is NOT a virus

4.80 star(s) 22 Votes