4.80 star(s) 22 Votes
May 7, 2020
no I ended up finding it eventually after I almost gaslighted myself into thinking I dreamt it, it turns out it was just from another game and I had confused them with this one, this is the gif I was talking about.

Not sure how you confused a humanoid for originating from this game since the closest we have to that so far is the goblin and the monkeys.

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
It shows now. Not sure if you already know that or if you've already seen it, but if you haven't it's Cloud Meadow he meant. Big bullguy (like a catgirl but a bullguy).
weird their gif still doesn't show for me, but since you mentioned that it's from cloud meadow then I've most likely seen it before

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
A VERY BIG THANK YOU for this and the HQ rip of the OST. Can't wait for for the gifs to drop to use them as sprays in TF2 and L4D2 :BootyTime:.
You said that Joe's gallery animations are already done, would mind sharing the one where he slaps his ass?
btw how did you managed to extract the animations? I tried it with UABE to get some of the sound files and animations but couldn't find them.
'scuse me but where does your sig with the big butt bee come from?

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
New version just dropped.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: I just updated the MEGA archive with the new NPCs' animations. I also did some other changes, & will start including a changelog for the archive with exact changes for whenever I make changes that aren't worth making a new post about, or for a full list of changes outside of posted highlights. Check it out when you all get a chance.
I've also merged the OST into this archive, so I've deleted the old MEGA link to save on space. As such, I'm reposting the link to the full archive just to have it here as well.

Last edited:

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
New version just dropped.

EDIT: I just updated the MEGA archive with the new NPCs' animations. I also did some other changes, & will start including a changelog for the archive with exact changes for whenever I make changes that aren't worth making a new post about, or for a full list of changes outside of posted highlights. Check it out when you all get a chance.
I've also merged the OST into this archive, so I've deleted the old MEGA link to save on space. As such, I'm reposting the link to the full archive just to have it here as well.
Mega
My reaction to seeing the joe & hamster as well as the couple of xmas animated CGs.

Troll 2 GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
They're so fucking HOT.
Also seeing the brask jungle game over reminded me that joe has got a fat ass.
P.s MMMM I wouldn't mind havin' that hamster sit on my face like that.
tenor.gifdfsdh.gif
P.P.S Thanks for doing what you're doing PurrUglion.
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san -Nyarlko kiss-HD on Make a GIF

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
the game crashes only for me or someone else chawe this problem ?

and please if you know how to fix this , would you kindly reply/here ?

4.80 star(s) 22 Votes