VN Unity Completed Ojousama Saimin: Breaking Pride [Final] [Dieselmine]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Doc_Grim

Mar 30, 2018
I cant play because of error:
couldnt open file *This game location*/StreamingAssets/MyProject/Texture/BG/Black.png.utage.

Does anyone knows what to do?

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
I cant play because of error:
couldnt open file *This game location*/StreamingAssets/MyProject/Texture/BG/Black.png.utage.

Does anyone knows what to do?
Could be the address is too long, try putting the game in a folder closer to your C/D/E/etc drive.

Ane Onim

Mar 26, 2022
I have been editing the translation cache and so far I have done the dialogs until the first choice.

At least I have patched some occurrences like :
- the one with those weird <Ruby> appearing out of nowhere (it was made so the text would appear in color but I don't know why it doesn't work so I have removed it)
- the inconsistencies of the name like for Rize's name (which I decided to call Lise) which is Zwölf and not Zwerf or Zwelf.

However I'm not fluent in English and so might have made some mistakes.
I will probably send you other update for the cache but it's not certain so here is what I have done so far.

Reactions: Invidia

MoontoGround

Dec 13, 2017
Wondering if anyone else has had the problem of the game not starting at all. If so, is there something I need to do to get it to work? I extracted it but when I try to run it it just wont start, no error or anything. Any help would be appreciated.
Edit: I have tried redownloading it from different links and it still doesn't work.

Sep 23, 2021
So I did all 4 route, but for cg 4 of gallery, I only unlock 6/12, given how the 6/12 have "video recording" filter, the other half are likely just the same, but w/o the filter. Still, I'm curious, how do you unlock the other version?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote