4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
000.jpg

Overview:
At a prestigious school attended by daughters of the rich and royal,
the protagonist spends his days getting kicked around.
Those days end when he obtains the power of "saimin".
Without even knowing it, the minds of all the privileged ojosamas
are being bent to his will. His vengeance begins......​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-02
Release Date: 2016-08-03
Developer: Dieselmine
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (Precached Sugoi on XUnity)
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Rough Guide:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OjousamaSaiminBreakingPride-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Is this game as deliberately untranslated as the title and description suggests? These days I honestly have more patience for clumsy MTL than games about hypnosis that intentionally don't even translate the word hypnosis because "real fans prefer it that way".

Actually, I just realized that the description is lifted directly from vndb, so it's probably not an example of the in-game translation. Can anyone share a sample?

Last edited:

Pong11

May 23, 2018
The MTL is understandable and not too poetic, but also quite bad with no care about editing words, passable at best.

What I really don't understand is, why most MTL users don't care about fixing an obviously wrong words in their translations? The worst one for me are pronouns. Since Japanese usually leaves subject in the conversation, MTL won't know which pronouns to use and it will come out mostly wrong (for now, may be it'll be better in the future). But a human can easily assume pronouns in the sentence without any Japanese language knowledge.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is this game as deliberately untranslated as the title and description suggests? These days I honestly have more patience for clumsy MTL than games about hypnosis that intentionally don't even translate the word hypnosis because "real fans prefer it that way".
No you just don't get it Japanese is this super complex intricate language that just can't be translated properly into any other because the words have meanings that exist nowhere else and stuff like izakaya which just means "a bar" but really it's like so much more than that, and the difference between ore and boku is super critical to understanding the context of what's being said and that's why real fans prefer to read saimin and put up with 20k words of TL notes because if you actually translate it to English it's just not the same and…

Grim213

May 7, 2022
anyone know how to get the harem ending ik it on rough guild but it so hard to understand it

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
anyone know how to get the harem ending ik it on rough guild but it so hard to understand it
I haven't played yet, but from what I can interpret from the guide you just need to follow those four steps, then start over(?) and do the same thing a second time. When you do it the second time, there will be a new option.

Grim213

May 7, 2022
I haven't played yet, but from what I can interpret from the guide you just need to follow those four steps, then start over(?) and do the same thing a second time. When you do it the second time, there will be a new option.
well i just finish it. i need to finish all 2 girls first before getting into harem ending

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote