3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dopper popper

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
When new release? ;)
Well, the game is almost over, but I still need to finish few endings... then translate the game to English ... I need at least a week to do it. Sorry for the delay it was pretty shitty summer.
P.s. I really appreciate your support, it's important to know, that someone likes what I'm doing.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Looking at thge changelogs, is Ann Possible the sole target? Because I don't see Kim's name pop up at all, even though she's the banner image.

dopper popper

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Looking at thge changelogs, is Ann Possible the sole target? Because I don't see Kim's name pop up at all, even though she's the banner image.
Kim is your but there's three ways to get her: Ann's way; Lewis way; and Misty's way(you can choose your way with walkthrough). Ann's way is finished, other two ends after first day. So it's easier for me to say: Ann's way, Lewis way etc.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
eewwww...

DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

{go to Amazon and order large-economy-size Super Strong Brain Bleach}

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Ok...

Well, I was drunk, when I did this. So I Don't remember ;)
I truly believe you did this drunk, there are lots of errors, here some that did crash the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw wonderful work, hope he get to see more from Sheego, specially her fucking Kim.

Last edited:
Reactions: dopper popper

dopper popper

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Not a surprise to me but I like the game somewhat, it's weird so that's good! GL dev!
Yeah... I wanted to make the regular adult game, but then I understood htat I can't draw, so I had to think of something... and i did, but I still don't know, what it is....

dopper popper

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Ok...

I truly believe you did this drunk, there are lots of errors, here some that did crash the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw wonderful work, hope he get to see more from Sheego, specially her fucking Kim.
I fixed it. Thanks again. P.s. ann_pussy/ass_today resets when you jump to map. Baut anyway Ialso made it after sleep. (this version is on patreon page or on itch)

Last edited:

dopper popper

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
This game needs an editor. Or even just a spellcheck.
Also I need a drawer, a dude who understands the enpy engine, but I don't think someone's gonna work for 5 bucks per month. Sooo... at least no one has any complaints about the game scenario... (I hope so)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote