3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
i want to like this game, but as far as i have tried them,.. nearly every kim possible game gets abandoned... id love to see a good trainer game gets completed in that fandom but..

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
My dude i really hope some mfs make a game about Onepunch-man cuz i'm a huge fan but after seeing this i'm a bit disappointe

clocksalpper

Nov 22, 2018
How do i get other scenes with ann while she is drunk i have all the items and have gottem 300+ corruption and trust?

dopper popper

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Kim Trainer, Impossible Trainer ... to just name 2 that are abandoned in that genre and setting
Yeah. I think thats because Kim Possible drawing style is pretty simple, so the novice game developers think, that it would be easy to create such games and get some money... But then they get disappointed... I'm the novice developer and I was disappointed too... But some people like my game and their support somehow keeps me going...:)

Sorry for the unnecessary revelation. It's been on the tip of my tongue for a long time but there's no one to say it...

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
you kow the drawing style kinda makes it interesting too,.. but for me at least,... the drawing style could change drastically (as long as it isnt stickfigures ;) )and i wouldnt care as long as the characters were still the same,.. ive seen some kim possible comics where she is a mountain of muscles and whatnot...

and yeh i get it,.. support is important for a game to get it developed to the end... and i am one of those leeches that dont do that (because i am dirtpoor) but in my opinion its a tragedy.. that setting and the characters could be exploited to high hell.. iam ranting again :)

Reactions: dopper popper
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote