Others Completed Okinawa Slave Island [Final] [Underground Campaign]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 5, 2019
Thx. Saw the CGs the other day. But couldn't find anything o_O
Do you know Who is the developer and do they have other games? Or it's a one-off?
I will have to double check and see if I can post that info later if I can find them. I just found the game link and made sure it was safe first then made my own MEGA link to the game.

Jun 5, 2019
Thx. Saw the CGs the other day. But couldn't find anything o_O
Do you know Who is the developer and do they have other games? Or it's a one-off?
After much digging found the creator and this is their site where they do additional content/work. It also seems like they finished making another game 2 months ago but I do not have access to it. To view the page you have to make an account but go to your profile and then select configure profile. Once you selected configure profile, you must allow all the preferred categories and restricted content to be on (except for the minor content category)
Link:

Reactions: nackedsnake

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Shit, this stuff looks lit. "Shinkai Utsurogami"
So this is a sequel of their very first game "Utsurogami".
The tiger and the snake guy are so Hot! Can't wait! (Tho they didn't give a release date)

shinuturo_top.jpg

Last edited:

Geriszt

May 19, 2022
Alright, so I was searching for a Koyanagi's TRUE ending guide but coudn't find a single one in english that worked for me. This is in japanese but workes!! (tested) and I will provide a rough traslation.
Link to forum post, it has every route I think:

And the Koyanagi route:
> 1st day: Koyanagi
> 2nd day: Uehara's work → Detour → Park → Unforgiven → Pain → single whip
> 3rd day: Angry → Market → Kugai → Hope → Shame → Park
> 4th day: Sartori → Park → Kugai → Shame → Sartori → Finger → interested
> 5th day: Park → Park → Kugai → Look → Go outside → Humiliation → Sartori → Medicine
> 6th day: Park → Park → Kugai → Shame → Park → Let him suck it
> 7th day: Koyanagi
> 8th day: Kugai → Park → Self-introduction → he wouldn't want that
> 9th day: Sartori → Park → Kugai → Give water → Sartori
> 10th day: Market → part of the job → Kugai → Sartori
> 11th day: Park → Park → Kugai → Urination → Anus → Park <Reminiscence start>
> 12th day : Park → Kugai → Anus → Park
> 13th day: Kugai → Dirty → Park
> 14th day: Park → Market → Tonight's snack → Kugai → Gentle → House → Wait → In pocket
> 15th day: Kugai → Immediately order → (1-1-1) → House → Give it to me
> 16th day: Park → Market → Kugai → Hurry → Down → Hurt(there was no choice here for me so idk) → Park
> 17th day: Park → Be strong → Market → Kugai → Forgive him → Park
> 18th day: Residential area → (2) → Kugai → Park
> 19th day: Sartori → shouldn't Leave → Kugai → Penis → Park
> 20th day: Park → challenge → (1-1-2-1 ) → Kugai → Long whip → Tightening → Park
> 21st day: Park → Park → Kugai → Koyanagi → Park
> 22nd day: Sartori → Sartori → 2 → Kugai → Koyanagi → Park
> 23rd day: Market → continue day → Market → Kugai → Don't use anything → Good job → Park
> 24th day: Sartori → Sartori → Kugai → Love → Sartori
> 25th day: Sartori → Sartori → House → Koyanagi → Sartori
> 26th day: Park → Park → Park → Park <Tasting>
> Day 27: Sartori → Sartori → Sartori → Sartori
> Day 28: Park → Park → Park → Park
> Day 29: Market → Market → Market → Market
> Day 30: With Koyanagi →To the outer corridor

numbered steps means that you choose that step from the list e.g.:day 20 step 3 during the quiz the 1st answer is the 1st row one, the 2nd answer is again the 1st row the 3rd is the 2nd row and the last answer is the 1st row.

btw house means residential sorry :(

Minxue

Oct 9, 2023
Has anyone played Okinawa Slave Island and has the full CG file? I played but still can't get Corruption End for Futoshi

Geraru

Mar 2, 2023
Sharing is caring. Since Inraku was shared here I figured I drop another game here as well since it fits the theme of Slave Island and Inraku being hard core bara.
Game is called: The devil Lives in the basement.
Game Link: Mega
Spoilers for CG of game Link:
If the game appears garble you need to change the regional language coding to Chinese, this game is made by RPG MV (general encryption)
I highly recommend using the latest version of Textractor because that is the best and easiest way to play this game.
This game has multiple endings for both good and bad. I just found this so I have not cleared any of them yet and I do not have a guide either.
heeey, im kinda new in this, how can you translate from chinese? someone can tell me please? I already have the textractor, but i only have the japanese dictionary... thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind, I dont really know how I did it, but I get it XD

Last edited:
Reactions: CardFighterVanguard

Terry56009

Jan 8, 2024
Sharing is caring. Since Inraku was shared here I figured I drop another game here as well since it fits the theme of Slave Island and Inraku being hard core bara.
Game is called: The devil Lives in the basement.
Game Link: Mega
Spoilers for CG of game Link:
If the game appears garble you need to change the regional language coding to Chinese, this game is made by RPG MV (general encryption)
I highly recommend using the latest version of Textractor because that is the best and easiest way to play this game.
This game has multiple endings for both good and bad. I just found this so I have not cleared any of them yet and I do not have a guide either.
does anyone have Mac version? I really wanna play this game

MangoLime

Oct 23, 2019
Got some hard time finding uncle's favorite drink in The Devil in the Basement

EDIT: Okay seems like I need to finish the soldier first

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote