cum4angel

Jul 20, 2020
July works don't look like something 'old'...Let's admit - most of us are here definitely for the latest rewards.
was mostly saying their old works that they've done
still waiting for that tifa bikini set that they released last year
havent seen it here nor have they made a gumroad where i could just easily buy that set

YourMistress

Aug 9, 2021
The good thing this thread doesn't show up in the SEO when I search "OlchaS" in the search bar. Because I know either rule34 or e-hentai are the main places for those artists to look to then places like this.
And I hope it stays this way. Sometimes I think why people just can't silently share things in places like this, why they always need to post it somewhere publicly? Since it's quite obvious that what we're doing is not so good thing in general, there is always some 'heroes', attracting absolutely not needed attention to these small communities with leaking these shares on r34 and e-hentai.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
And I hope it stays this way. Sometimes I think why people just can't silently share things in places like this, why they always need to post it somewhere publicly? Since it's quite obvious that what we're doing is not so good thing in general, there is always some 'heroes', attracting absolutely not needed attention to these small communities with leaking these shares on r34 and e-hentai.
I mean, uploading random arts under different name on image boards will not instantly redirect you to this forums... :unsure:.

YourMistress

Aug 9, 2021
I mean, uploading random arts under different name on image boards will not instantly redirect you to this forums... :unsure:.
True. But if an artist starts to actively hunt these leaks - how many chances, since 'heroes' more and more often started to post these shares in public and well-known places, that they suddenly will found this small and cozy corner? I found it quite simple, by googling 'OlchaS patreon leak', lol

Last edited:

Oegwipari

Sep 13, 2020
The good thing this thread doesn't show up in the SEO when I search "OlchaS" in the search bar. Because I know either rule34 or e-hentai are the main places for those artists to look to then places like this.
Olchas is a Russian artist, i am from Russia to and i can say. Tread show up in every search bar if you seacrh "olchas", but in 2 page or a little further. But! If you search like "olchas 18+" "olchas nude" "olchas patreon art's"(or smthg) it can show up in the on the first links, so...

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Olchas is a Russian artist, i am from Russia to and i can say. Tread show up in every search bar if you seacrh "olchas", but in 2 page or a little further. But! If you search like "olchas 18+" "olchas nude" "olchas patreon art's"(or smthg) it can show up in the on the first links, so...
Yea you right it show up on the second page. I was using duckduckgo browser and I couldn't find the f95zone thread of Olchas no matter what. Now I see it on google. God damnit...

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:

Summer Eliza Work Process Video of July 2021

All who wanted that should say 'Thank you' to NutGuy who shared that too

There should be enough Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.