dinochicken

Dec 21, 2021
Olchas feels particularly frustrating as there doesn't seem to be any sort of legitimate (or otherwise..) way to find old art, like the warcraft pieces between 2016-2018

Anyone have more variants of the lightforged Draenei?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Olchas feels particularly frustrating as there doesn't seem to be any sort of legitimate (or otherwise..) way to find old art, like the warcraft pieces between 2016-2018

Shit I get mad too, but that the decision artists do themselves and act surprised people pirate stuff. Why Olchas want that old artwork in the first place?

Reactions: dinochicken

YourMistress

Aug 9, 2021

As far as I know, she has tiers that allow receiving past months' rewards. I presume this also applies to past years as well.

YourMistress

Aug 9, 2021
Shit I get mad too, but that the decision artists do themselves and act surprised people pirate stuff. Why Olchas want that old artwork in the first place?
I've had an opportunity to contact her a couple of times - I was interested in Gumroad and the general availability of her old works too. She said that she don't want to turn it all into a straight selling of her drawings and that it wouldn't be very fair to those who have supported her for a very long time. Although she doesn't have a lot of patrons compared to other artists, that number is always pretty stable, so I can pretty realize why so - mostly the people, who were with her for a long time.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I've had an opportunity to contact her a couple of times - I was interested in Gumroad and the general availability of her old works too. She said that she don't want to turn it all into a straight selling of her drawings and that it wouldn't be very fair to those who have supported her for a very long time. Although she doesn't have a lot of patrons compared to other artists, that number is always pretty stable, so I can pretty realize why so - mostly the people, who were with her for a long time.
Then she need to provided an option toward a new subber joining in and wanted to gain those previous rewards they miss out on. That isn't limited or a Hussle to deal with. Else they just gonna stick to pirate sites and wait it out for someone to leak it.

YourMistress

Aug 9, 2021
Then she need to provided an option toward a new subber joining in and wanted to gain those previous rewards they miss out on. That isn't limited or a Hussle to deal with. Else they just gonna stick to pirate sites and wait it out for someone to leak it.
As I said earlier, she actually has these options. Tier 30 or something, where you can get the current month and one previous of your choice. More than once I've seen it in the descriptions under her arts.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
As I said earlier, she actually has these options. Tier 30 or something, where you can get the current month and one previous of your choice. More than once I've seen it in the descriptions under her arts.
And as I said, Not Limited. Once it reach those max of subs for that tier then what?

Oegwipari

Sep 13, 2020
That's the whole point, I can't get it. maybe someone can.
Kemono.party is website where someone can leave patreon content for everyone, but this is only possible if he buy content.

This post is free, you can find it on her patreon without pay, this post(and whole site) dont have any Olchas content