busper

Jul 25, 2020
Lol and how much is it should be for you 1 or 5$?
For the international market - 7-10 dollars is a normal price (although you can look at $4 MaestroNoob $5 Zumi $4-5 Dandonfuga) But Boosty (maybe only for now, although I doubt it) platform mainly for the domestic CIS and to a greater extent the Russian market. If the price was the same 5 bucks it would be fine. But 10 is too much for average nerd's wallet here. Which actually translates into 14 subscribers.

busper

Jul 25, 2020
For the international market - 7-10 dollars is a normal price (although you can look at $4 MaestroNoob $5 Zumi $4-5 Dandonfuga) But Boosty (maybe only for now, although I doubt it) platform mainly for the domestic CIS and to a greater extent the Russian market. If the price was the same 5 bucks it would be fine. But 10 is too much for average nerd's wallet here. Which actually translates into 14 subscribers.
I checked out a few other artists by the way to see how much their nsfw subscriptions cost.
KrysD - 3 bucks for eros and 5 for Voyeur
NeoArtCorE is 5 bucks.
Sciamano240 - 5 bucks for basic nsfw 10 for full
Axsens - 7 bucks
Prywinko - 5 bucks for basic nsfw. Maximum content - 15 bucks
SakimiChan - 7 bucks

So essentially out of all those listed OlchaS is the artist with the highest price for basic nsfw.

Onetrueking

Jun 1, 2020
I checked out a few other artists by the way to see how much their nsfw subscriptions cost.
KrysD - 3 bucks for eros and 5 for Voyeur
NeoArtCorE is 5 bucks.
Sciamano240 - 5 bucks for basic nsfw 10 for full
Axsens - 7 bucks
Prywinko - 5 bucks for basic nsfw. Maximum content - 15 bucks
SakimiChan - 7 bucks

So essentially out of all those listed OlchaS is the artist with the highest price for basic nsfw.
I like all those artists but Olchas arts always were rare until one guy shared a large collection and another was a subscriber but now they gone so you have to pay any price to get her works or keep waiting and complaining. Those you mentioned have never been rare, their arts leak even without f95 members so their price doesn't matter.

busper

Jul 25, 2020
I like all those artists but Olchas arts always were rare until one guy shared a large collection and another was a subscriber but now they gone so you have to pay any price to get her works or keep waiting and complaining. Those you mentioned have never been rare, their arts leak even without f95 members so their price doesn't matter.
I'm just saying that she has chosen a strange method for pricing on the new site, that's all. She has great art (cleaner than Sakimi) but still not the best. And if I'm ready to give the conditional 5 bucks Maestro and 1 buck Monori, then 10 is already stifling the greed. IMHO - if she put the price of 5 dollars she would get seriously more per month simply due to the number of subscribers.

Onetrueking

Jun 1, 2020
I'm just saying that she has chosen a strange method for pricing on the new site, that's all. She has great art (cleaner than Sakimi) but still not the best. And if I'm ready to give the conditional 5 bucks Maestro and 1 buck Monori, then 10 is already stifling the greed. IMHO - if she put the price of 5 dollars she would get seriously more per month simply due to the number of subscribers.
I understand you but it is artists decision how much their arts suppose to cost. It's not only about quality and quantity of their arts even political things affect on the price. If Olchas still lives in Russia i understand why she wants to get more money.

busper

Jul 25, 2020
I understand you but it is artists decision how much their arts suppose to cost. It's not only about quality and quantity of their arts even political things affect on the price. If Olchas still lives in Russia i understand why she wants to get more money.
Of course she chooses her own price =) At the beginning of the discussion I just wrote that at the moment she has only 14 paid subscribers and my opinion - just because for this site is too high a price. It's high even for Patreon where the target audience is much larger. And maybe (IMHO of course) it would have ended up getting more putting a lower price (Actually for the 5 dollars I myself would have signed up for it, the more so that for me, as well as a resident of Russia it is much easier than paying the authors at Patreon which I pay now.) (To give an approximate context of prices in the region - I pay $ 10 for 600 mbps internet a month). In any case, i think we've turned into a major off-topic =)

Reactions: Lord Vivek

Onetrueking

Jun 1, 2020
Of course she chooses her own price =) At the beginning of the discussion I just wrote that at the moment she has only 14 paid subscribers and my opinion - just because for this site is too high a price. It's high even for Patreon where the target audience is much larger. And maybe (IMHO of course) it would have ended up getting more putting a lower price (Actually for the 5 dollars I myself would have signed up for it, the more so that for me, as well as a resident of Russia it is much easier than paying the authors at Patreon which I pay now.) (To give an approximate context of prices in the region - I pay $ 10 for 600 mbps internet a month). In any case, i think we've turned into a major off-topic =)
Well then let’s end this discussion and keep waiting for november, december and future stuff.

YourMistress

Aug 9, 2021
I also want to put in my five cents on the rewards cost and everything. I would put a point at the quantity of her rewards. Based on packs we have here, I haven't seen so much good content each month from any of the artists listed above. From the variety of versions to the quality of the wallpapers for example. So it seems pretty reasonable (if I weren't poor bastard from a third-world country)

Last edited:

Lord Vivek

Feb 6, 2021
I am from Russia and I confirm that our situation is not easy, so I understand her price for art perfectly. I would not mind subscribing to it and sharing the art with you, but alas, there is not enough money for this.