Hoteighteens

Dec 6, 2021
Props to the dev! Played the initial release; liked it, wishing for more
Played this version; amount of "stuff I've already seen", but still a reminder of "where the story was at", done in a way, other devs can take as an example. Good amount of new content, again making me think again; ahh, I wish this game was longer.

The way updates are handled though, makes me wait on the next one, and scramble to find my patreon login.

Keep it up!

(Small note; perhaps disabling the options, or "greying them out", that are not "really" available at the moment (like training after a certain points). Especially, since after clicking a non-existing option, you get the "coming-up" banner, and set you a step or two back. This can, especially with updates over time, become a little annoying, since you kind of know an option is unavailable, but just trying everything by hand every update, and remembering which ones "not to click", is not the most fun.
Simple solution (I hope); put a different text-color / icon for depleted options?)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DAssman

DAssman

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
Props to the dev! Played the initial release; liked it, wishing for more
Played this version; amount of "stuff I've already seen", but still a reminder of "where the story was at", done in a way, other devs can take as an example. Good amount of new content, again making me think again; ahh, I wish this game was longer.

The way updates are handled though, makes me wait on the next one, and scramble to find my patreon login.

Keep it up!

(Small note; perhaps disabling the options, or "greying them out", that are not "really" available at the moment (like training after a certain points). Especially, since after clicking a non-existing option, you get the "coming-up" banner, and set you a step or two back. This can, especially with updates over time, become a little annoying, since you kind of know an option is unavailable, but just trying everything by hand every update, and remembering which ones "not to click", is not the most fun.
Simple solution (I hope); put a different text-color / icon for depleted options?)
Thanks for your suggestions!

I will try to improve on the points you mentioned!

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
Android Port:

Old Profession [v0.07] [DAssman]

Android : ,

ON START ALLOW STORAGE

In My Android Ports,When you uninstall game, your saves will not lost.when you install new version it will automatic load in new version.

Saves Location : Mexxy0011/mexxy.old.profession

I added some extra features in Android Ports, which list below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Here is my discord server :
Here is 0011 discord server :

Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Ok now I'm really wanting to see these quests there... :rolleyes:
Any possibility to it to be opened in a public version as well?

• Red Heart
Reactions: DAssman

DAssman

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
Ok now I'm really wanting to see these quests there... :rolleyes:
Any possibility to it to be opened in a public version as well?
Those are not implemented yet.

Most content will be public, with extra features and scenes for supporters on .

Reactions: linus.quotes

DAssman

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
will also get some early images, exclusive posts and vote for content to be added.

DAssman

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
Not undested.... Links waht you posted here, on F95, is Public Version? O_O
Yes, if you support the game on , you will get access to more skills and more scenes in the game, and exclusive posts there.

You will also be able to comment on posts and participate on supporter only polls.

The game's updates also come out faster on , and are included on other sites with some delay, most of the time.

Lucien88

Jun 5, 2022
I made a simple cheat menu. Should work on 0.08 and further.
Features:
  • Refill energy and mana, drop lust
  • Add gold and cash
  • Increase maxenergy, maxmana and magic power
Installation: drop file "CheatMeL88v088.rpyc" in to the "game" folder.

Enjoy!

* If you started a new game, after prologue, when you see stats panel on top of the screen but no cheat-button (top right), just save & load and it will appear.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes