Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
I made a simple cheat menu. Should work on 0.08 and further.

Installation: drop file "CheatMeL88v088.rpyc" in to the "game" folder.

Enjoy!

* If you started a new game, after prologue, when you see stats panel on top of the screen but no cheat-button (top right), just save & load and it will appear.
Awesome, any indication of which features it has?

Hoteighteens

Dec 6, 2021
Love you implemented marking scenarios. Must say, for a second thought though, with the pink purple stars, it felt a little more "wooww. are all these new paths added" ^^.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DAssman

DAssman

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
Love you implemented marking scenarios. Must say, for a second thought though, with the pink purple stars, it felt a little more "wooww. are all these new paths added" ^^.
:ROFLMAO:

Including all that at once is too much.

But I'm working hard! The next update will be bigger than the last one!

• Angry
Reactions: makcim334

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
I made a simple cheat menu. Should work on 0.08 and further.

Installation: drop file "CheatMeL88v088.rpyc" in to the "game" folder.

Enjoy!

* If you started a new game, after prologue, when you see stats panel on top of the screen but no cheat-button (top right), just save & load and it will appear.
Does it work on Android?

Lucien88

Jun 5, 2022
Does it work on Android?
I have no clue, but probably its not that easy. You can try to root your device, find the game folder and just put it in there, renpy should actually pick it it up without questions.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021

The First Character Poll is already going on !
DAssman there's a bug on v.09, when in the 'Room activities' menu, I selected 'Do some squats...' and it triggered the 'Objectives' option instead. I used a save from v0.7, I don't know if that could lead to some bug, if I should start a new game or whatever, but anyway I found it worth letting you know about it

• Red Heart

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
How do I start the zombie quest? or any quest for that matter. Seems to be stuck in the core gameplay loop with no new quests/events.

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
This crashes immediately if you lose a fight to a zombie. Something about the winloss parameter not being defined.

How do I start the zombie quest? or any quest for that matter. Seems to be stuck in the core gameplay loop with no new quests/events.
Go to the hallway, find your brother, and watch the new scene with Iri. She'll suggest that Lena join her at school.

Save up $1500, go to Market, and buy the school uniform. This allows you to opt to go to school, but the first time you try, Iri will be abducted and you'll travel to the zombie dimension to rescue her.

Incidentally, the zombies are a massive difficulty spike over forest monsters, which kinda isn't cool, especially since all the big moves in this are Patreon-gated.

• Red Heart

DAssman

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
DAssman there's a bug on v.09, when in the 'Room activities' menu, I selected 'Do some squats...' and it triggered the 'Objectives' option instead. I used a save from v0.7, I don't know if that could lead to some bug, if I should start a new game or whatever, but anyway I found it worth letting you know about it
Old saves should be compatible right now.

Thanks for your message.
I'll look into this issue to fix it.

Last edited:

DAssman

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
This crashes immediately if you lose a fight to a zombie. Something about the winloss parameter not being defined.
Strange, I'll test that and fix the issue.

Incidentally, the zombies are a massive difficulty spike over forest monsters, which kinda isn't cool, especially since all the big moves in this are Patreon-gated.
The idea is for them to be tougher, but not by such a huge margin.

What level were you when you encountered them? Did you purchase items?

Thanks for your message.
All feedback is important for future balance changes.

DAssman

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
Found the problem and fixed it.

For now you can just ignore it and play normally (Just don't do squats).

It will be fixed on the next update.

Reactions: linus.quotes

DAssman

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
The "* Objectives" option on Lana's room should be able to guide you through all content currently implemented in the game.

Maybe it is a good idea to mark repeatable content as such to avoid confusion.

I will consider how to do that for next updates.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
"Old profession" is such a weird title.
It's referring to prostitution, right? The so-called "Oldest profession"?
When why not call it that?

Just 'old' instead of 'oldest' makes it sound... off.

• Haha

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
The idea is for them to be tougher, but not by such a huge margin.

What level were you when you encountered them? Did you purchase items?
4 at first, then 5, but it didn't make an appreciable difference.

If I'm supposed to grind for consumables to make it possible, when any one consumable requires at least two jobs' worth of cash, that's a bit of a drag. I'm not knocking you for wanting to entice the player to put some money down--dude's gotta eat, and you update this once every thirty seconds, so no one can question your hustle--but the zombies have like 90 effective health in a game where you have 30 HP max and can inflict 12 damage/round at most.

It might make more sense if you put something in that let the player raise their Lust cap, a combat move that lets you drop Lust or dump it into a big attack (a spell that inflicts your current Lust status on an enemy, or swaps it straight across?), or unlocked the higher-end skills. Putting your best attacks behind a Patreon gate, then throwing in big meat-wall enemies, is a literal pay-to-win move.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes