androide

May 3, 2018
I was planning on playing but... I don't mind playing the sub route or the alpha route (although I'd prefer this given the option), however, after reading the comments it seems like both get mixed up (which is something I really don't like). Like if you go dom with Jan then you get cucked? If you go alpha with Bonnie then you end up fucked in the ass? things like that.

I'm getting something wrong or is the game really like that? Or maybe something has changed from when those comments were written (As some of the comments are a year old)?

A simple yes or no would be enough as I don't want spoilers (although I wouldn't mind some warning that can make you change the route you're playing completely).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I was planning on playing but... I don't mind playing the sub route or the alpha route (although I'd prefer this given the option), however, after reading the comments it seems like both get mixed up (which is something I really don't like). Like if you go dom with Jan then you get cucked? If you go alpha with Bonnie then you end up fucked in the ass? things like that.

I'm getting something wrong or is the game really like that? Or maybe something has changed from when those comments were written (As some of the comments are a year old)?

A simple yes or no would be enough as I don't want spoilers (although I wouldn't mind some warning that can make you change the route you're playing completely).
Some paths are booby trapped. Not every character will bow unreservedly to an alpha. If you want to maintain control at all times, you may want to steer clear of Jan and Bonnie for now:

The second week is very much unfinished, and only the sub content for Bonnie has been added so far, so (from memory) you'll get railroaded into that until another path is added; same goes for the gym class, where you'll see the sub path in the second week until the alpha content is added.

But what is there currently is very good, so I'd suggest playing the first week for now and just dipping your toes in the second week, sampling a bit of what's on offer.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018

The second week of the game has mandatory sub events, but it is only because the dom variants haven't been made yet.

Yes, you do get cucked with Jan even if you go dom. No, you do not have to get fucked in the ass by Bonnie if you go dom (excluding the second week since the dom events haven't been written yet).

Reactions: androide

radical686

Nov 30, 2018

You can interact with Bonnie, but you have to take the "she's a psychopath I don't want anything to do with her" path. Yes, she'll smack you/try to smack you around, but fighting back against her and leaving her will increase your dominance even though she initially abuses you. So, think of it more as a character-building exercise.

I find Kate to be more problematic then Jan--at least in the first part. There are many ways to undermine your dominance with her.

Ultimately, ending the first part as a mostly dominant male is the main goal, since you will emerge from the transformation as more alpha. Remember also that you're starting as a neutral male and fighting back is what increases your dominance and leads you toward the dominant path. This is a similar approach to the Blacked and Whited game. You start in a weaker position and its how you deal with the challenges that put you on the alpha path.

If you want to start out as an alpha and remain an alpha there are many games you can play out there that will fit the bill. This probably isn't one of them. Personally, I found the idea of earning your alpha status as refreshing.

Note: I've played both the pure alpha and beta paths for this game.

androide

May 3, 2018
Yes, you do get cucked with Jan even if you go dom.
Is there any reason for this in the Alpha path? It seems very random that you're in the alpha path and then you suddenly get cucked...

You can interact with Bonnie, but you have to take the "she's a psychopath I don't want anything to do with her" path. Yes, she'll smack you/try to smack you around, but fighting back against her and leaving her will increase your dominance even though she initially abuses you. So, think of it more as a character-building exercise.
Out of curiosity is it possible to revert the situation if you go in the Alpha Path?

I find Kate to be more problematic then Jan--at least in the first part. There are many ways to undermine your dominance with her.
In what sense? I was playing to start with her (as her path doesn't seem to have any surprise) and then go to other characters.

This is a similar approach to the Blacked and Whited game. You start in a weaker position and its how you deal with the challenges that put you on the alpha path.
Oh, I thought that contrary to B&W in here you'd start in a neutral situation instead of a shitty situation.

If you want to start out as an alpha and remain an alpha there are many games you can play out there that will fit the bill. This probably isn't one of them. Personally, I found the idea of earning your alpha status as refreshing.
I like the idea, but on the other hand, what I don't like is that going in the Alpha Path you suddenly get challenged but you can't do anything, not even react, about it (like the getting cucked), I'd also dislike if I where in the Beta Path and then, suddenly, I take control without being able to do anything.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there any reason for this in the Alpha path? It seems very random that you're in the alpha path and then you suddenly get cucked...

Out of curiosity is it possible to revert the situation if you go in the Alpha Path?

In what sense? I was playing to start with her (as her path doesn't seem to have any surprise) and then go to other characters.

Oh, I thought that contrary to B&W in here you'd start in a neutral situation instead of a shitty situation.

I like the idea, but on the other hand, what I don't like is that going in the Alpha Path you suddenly get challenged but you can't do anything, not even react, about it (like the getting cucked), I'd also dislike if I where in the Beta Path and then, suddenly, I take control without being able to do anything.
Jan is just a cunt. Maybe (hopefully!) there'll be some way of bringing her to heel in future. Kate is not that tricky: Just make sure you're baked when speaking to her in the morning, then approach her after school, and speak to her in all three time slots at the party (kitchen, bathroom, living room).

It's similar to B&W in that you can develop the MC in either a dominant or submissive direction, but the MC in this starts off in much more of a neutral, standard bro position: Not Omnipotent And Glorious Head Cock of the Multiverse, but not anyone's bitch either. And there's none of the grind in this one.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You need pretty good stats to succeed at the Alpha route for Kate.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
The game has some flaws, which is why I gave it a 4-star rating. I think it would do the Dev some good to go back through the 1st episode and add some filler and clean up some of the inexplicable choices. But for the most part, I think the Dev has done a good job.

A lot of the early Kate content reduces your dominance, so I prefer to initially avoid Kate over Jan if you're wanting to play the alpha path.

The reason I compared it to B&W is that you start as weak. The fact that you have to endure some humiliation early on IS shitty. As you say, you have to endure some of the objects of your desire having sex with other men. But, unlike B&W, you don't have a girlfriend, so technically you aren't being cucked. So, I fit that content into the humiliation category and not cuck. Personally, I think you have to be in some kind of relationship with the person to be cucked.

I suppose implied NTR is defensible since you can have jealous feelings over the women you want to date having sex with other men. But, I feel that may be a stretch, so I haven't considered recommending it to the Dev/moderators.

androide

May 3, 2018
You need pretty good stats to succeed at the Alpha route for Kate.
A lot of the early Kate content reduces your dominance, so I prefer to initially avoid Kate over Jan if you're wanting to play the alpha path.
So it'd be better for me to just go for Jan first and then jump to Kate if I wanted to go with her (in the Alpha route)?

Or I could just go with:

Kate is not that tricky: Just make sure you're baked when speaking to her in the morning, then approach her after school, and speak to her in all three time slots at the party (kitchen, bathroom, living room).
And also end in the Alpha path?

Also, given that you've played B&W, I remember playing it a few months ago (around October or so) but looking at the last updates name ("control panel update", "backpack & phone update", etc.) it seems like there hasn't been a lot of content added since then, so I don't know if I should play it again or not.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
So it'd be better for me to just go for Jan first and then jump to Kate if I wanted to go with her (in the Alpha route)?

Or I could just go with:

Also, given that you've played B&W, I remember playing it a few months ago (around October or so) but looking at the last updates name ("control panel update", "backpack & phone update", etc.) it seems like there hasn't been a lot of content added since then, so I don't know if I should play it again or not.
I played it recently and there is new content--like OSB, there's a lot more added blacked content, though the dev has added some whited content. Depending on your interests, you may want to wait until the next release.

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
Honestly game isn't worth playing at current moment, not allot of content, the content that is there doesn't really make sense. Alpha route? Get cucked. Beta route? Get raped.
The RPG element comes out of nowhere and takes up a fair amount of time while not really progressing anything.
Current moment Jan and Kate are essentially the same character with tiny differences. Bonnie is just a psycho and you can't really explore anything with her even on alpha patch her current trajectory is just beta.
The only really interesting situation that could actually lead into something newer isn't really explore and that's the drug dealer.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

Or I could just go with:

Yeah. Every morning Mon-Fri the MC goes to school and you pick one of the NPC's to approach; some of them are pushovers allowing you (along with events during the day) easy ways to pick up stats. Others are a bit trickier and better saved for later in the week, once you've built up the stats a little. It's not so much separate character paths as picking your target for the day.

androide

May 3, 2018
I played it recently and there is new content--like OSB, there's a lot more added blacked content, though the dev has added some whited content. Depending on your interests, you may want to wait until the next release.
It's more that doing the dom path is generally more difficult than doing the sub path. It's also easier to get content you don't want in the dom path than in the sub path (I've yet to see a game when you go full sub and suddenly you find yourself completely domming someone or stealing another guy his girl).

Anyway, if this is the case, I think I'll wait until the next update so I can play both paths again while also having new content on them (and not just almost all of it concentred in one path).

Yeah. Every morning Mon-Fri the MC goes to school and you pick one of the NPC's to approach; some of them are pushovers allowing you (along with events during the day) easy ways to pick up stats. Others are a bit trickier and better saved for later in the week, once you've built up the stats a little. It's not so much separate character paths as picking your target for the day.
Oh, that makes sense, I'd thought that this would be like, you choose a character and then you can go with her sub or dom (with the sub and dom carrying over in case you want to pick another character).

Thank you very much everyone for answering.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
There's no One True Path through this, but since it'd been a while since I played it I just went through the first five days, and here's one viable alpha path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(As mentioned previously, there are some scenes in the second week where you'll automatically get the sub variant as a placeholder because the dom content hasn't been added yet.)

Last edited:

beepiss

Jul 21, 2017
eyy, can i get a more in-depth explanation for how to cheat?, found the console with the variables, but i don't know how to use them

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This story isn't just about satisfying your fetish, whether it be dom or sub. It sets up pretty realistic situations and scenarios where everything may not go your way. You might get rekt by some stronger dudes, or the girls you are chasing might pull some bitch moves. The alpha/beta scale isn't determined by the situations that arise, but by how the MC reacts to the things that are happening to him. This is an amazing homage to the 90s. Bullying, peer pressure, weed, parties, chasing tail... its a coming of age story in a sense.

I was really feeling the first week of this game. It gave me an amazing sense of nostalgia. The writing was superb. Then the big event at the end of week 1 happens and it kind of lost the magic, ironically.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes