4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Homilion

Nov 16, 2017
I believe you need to press some random letter or something, if you are using keyboard, and yeah the controls are absolute dogshit, and not rebindable, I really did want to play it, but the controls makes it frustrating
You need to press H to advance, but it is not that. I can play with the older dlc's but it never finishes loading with this.

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
Wow, I'm a bit confused just after playing it for a few hours using the Enter the first bit of the way on my Keyboard to get out of fullscreen to window view and then to put in English.

I've also figured out after using Enter to play the game that I had to use the H button to move forward instead of Enter for dialogue after it tells me about how the autosave works and everything else is just what they put at the bottom of the screen. (Ex: WASD directions for character movement, Y and U for left and right when you're in the menu screen, I to activate the menu screen instead of esc.

With that said I'll have to come back to this later after seeing what type of controller would work with this on my laptop.

This frustrated me when I was trying to figure it out so I hope this helps somewhat.

Brisk18

May 7, 2023
It doesn't load for me, does it happen for anyone else? It will just stay on the Saving screen and say the game has an auto save feature

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote