4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 18, 2019
Yeah some people have started providing reworked sprites where the girls completely burst out at Z cup size, or just fully nude ones. and other scene uncensors (it's all mostly just removing some textures and adding nipples tbh). Right now we have the infrastructure to extract, modify, and repackage most assets, and with a little work I should be able to make a fully packaged mod that's pretty easy to install, I'm just bad at photoshop and I can't do much outside of just compiling other people's modified textures. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Here's the link, I'm keeping it as a spoiler since I'm not too keen on outside forum links, do tell if I need to remove it/format it differently.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now the link is down

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
Thread is kind of inactive (myself included), a good amount of textures need work, it's a bit hard to follow, but hopefully it's enough to get you started.

Lyra black

Oct 19, 2020
the translation is not 100% accurate
the VA said baka meaning idiot but the text did not have this...
and bento should be left as it is not changed to "lunch"
still appreciate the translation however

Lyra black

Oct 19, 2020
also rice balls??? it is nigiri
at least give the proper names for the food (romanji names)
cutting out names...
translation is taking liberties with incorrect words...
using different words to fill in the text...

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
the reason why i don't like this is because then words will either be cut or added. leading to a flawed translation. which is not what you want.
It's called localization, friendo. Get used to it, any so called PROFESSIONAL translation looks exactly like this.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
can you change the controls of the game to make space bar as ok button?
Don't think so from what I remember, the crappy and inconsistent controls were one of the big reasons I never got very far before deleting this game

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
So is this release based on the original or the PS4 version? Still never forgiven them for cancelling the original Omega Labyrinth.
There's actually a patch for it since It's a fan translation an unofficial one since they're looking for members to help translate the story on Omega Labyrinth Z

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
TL: DR You get special experience in dungeons. When you accumulate enough the character's breasts grow. When you clear the dungeon they revert to normal. You can't actually reach Z cup until you unlock the later harder levels. There's also enemies in the game that take away your breast exp and make you lose cup sizes.

And even though enemies spawn slowly endlessly, you cannot farm them because if you stay on a floor too long a reaper will spawn on the floor. It's very strong, moves very fast, and deals 999 damage if I recall correctly.

Not actually a fully complete save, but it has the 99 floor dungeon unlocked. I sorta stopped playing after being disappointed at the size of a Z cup. :p

Also, I'm not 100% sure if this is even the correct file for save, just guessed since it calls itself save data. :p
Don't forget that there's trap floors that makes the breast shrink too and Unless you have the Omega Sword It's no problem there's a actually a surefire way to beat the reaper easily as long as you have the invisibility potion and the right equipment It's easy

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
hi i downloaded the game and and run the game and everything in good but when i get to the autosave icon it stucks there and cant play it at all is there a way to play it or fix this problem?

thank you

this is where i stuck when i press start game and wait for maybe 30min
1611614524290.png

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
hi i downloaded the game and and run the game and everything in good but when i get to the autosave icon it stucks there and cant play it at all is there a way to play it or fix this problem?

thank you

this is where i stuck when i press start game and wait for maybe 30min
View attachment 1004413
At the very start of the game? try pressing "H", ages since I played though, but I believe that was the basically okay button, yeah one of the reasons I never got far, was the atrocious nonsense controls

Reactions: Rend77

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
At the very start of the game? try pressing "H", ages since I played though, but I believe that was the basically okay button, yeah one of the reasons I never got far, was the atrocious nonsense controls
thx i'll try that

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote