4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
What's the keyboard controls? Specifically "Start next dialogue". The girl says one line and the game just sits there forever unless I use fast forwards - in which case she doesn't speak the next line. I've tried ENTER RETURN Z X SPACE whatever.

(Auto mode works, I guess)

[EDIT] The magic letter was 'H'. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
What's the keyboard controls? Specifically "Start next dialogue". The girl says one line and the game just sits there forever unless I use fast forwards - in which case she doesn't speak the next line. I've tried ENTER RETURN Z X SPACE whatever.

(Auto mode works, I guess)

[EDIT] The magic letter was 'H'. :FacePalm:
Ya the keyboard controls are all over the place, this game plays much better with a controller.

laxu

Jul 3, 2017
Not actually a fully complete save, but it has the 99 floor dungeon unlocked. I sorta stopped playing after being disappointed at the size of a Z cup. :p

Also, I'm not 100% sure if this is even the correct file for save, just guessed since it calls itself save data. :p
Thanks for the Save file, it does work.

Unfortunately every enemy almost one-shots you in the 99 Floors tower, I guess it's cool that it gets harder but I still don't think nearly good enough an RPG to actually enjoy my time with it even with the ocasional BE scene(and they're all the same scenes over and over btw).

Still might go back to it if I'm particulary bored I guess.

R1125

Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for the Save file, it does work.

Unfortunately every enemy almost one-shots you in the 99 Floors tower, I guess it's cool that it gets harder but I still don't think nearly good enough an RPG to actually enjoy my time with it even with the ocasional BE scene(and they're all the same scenes over and over btw).

Still might go back to it if I'm particulary bored I guess.
Best way to go about starting that dungeon is to search my storage for forging tomes and upgrade gear as much as you can. Then withdraw any Risky potion I have in storage and use them after you enter.

Also don't bring a partner because they will only die and evolve an enemy.

I don't really have anyone geared other than Yurika also, so if you try using other characters they will die immediately. With her skill set you should be able to clear some floors.

D

Deleted member 112830

no reason for the censored tag. not really sure how much nudity is in this game. I think it has very little and it's mostly breasts is it not?

Last edited by a moderator:

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018

Here's an actual good 100% save, with all the gear and stats to make the 99 floor dungeon a joke. Everything is unlocked.

Reactions: mycroft107

slebew

Jun 20, 2017
Please teach us how to make it work, i applied the data file but it still won't show these costumes. does the file with no "data" name on it, is supposed to be placed somewhere ?
how to add dlc content
just extract to where you see OmegaLabyrinth Life_Data folder, and make sure PlayerName on SteamConfig.ini same as you played before (default PlayerName = IGGGAMES)
Annotation 2020-02-18 143518.jpg

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
transformation is tagged in here, like what kind of transformation are we talking?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote