4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

laxu

Jul 3, 2017
Does anyone have a complete Save file for this?
I just wanna try a high level dungeon and watch the gallery, unlocking stuff normally is incredibly slow...

R1125

Aug 6, 2017
Buff you bust? Could someone explain that line to me? Is that like a BE thing?
TL: DR You get special experience in dungeons. When you accumulate enough the character's breasts grow. When you clear the dungeon they revert to normal. You can't actually reach Z cup until you unlock the later harder levels. There's also enemies in the game that take away your breast exp and make you lose cup sizes.

And even though enemies spawn slowly endlessly, you cannot farm them because if you stay on a floor too long a reaper will spawn on the floor. It's very strong, moves very fast, and deals 999 damage if I recall correctly.

Does anyone have a complete Save file for this?
I just wanna try a high level dungeon and watch the gallery, unlocking stuff normally is incredibly slow...

Not actually a fully complete save, but it has the 99 floor dungeon unlocked. I sorta stopped playing after being disappointed at the size of a Z cup. :p

Also, I'm not 100% sure if this is even the correct file for save, just guessed since it calls itself save data. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Raysn112

Fireball632

Dec 19, 2019
Am I the only one not bein able to load back into my game?
When the game crashed on me, I read that there was an autosave feature, so I wasn't to bummed about it.
But then I found out that I couldn't load, so I thought of manually savin when I could and testin it out.
So I started a new game, skipped to where I can manually save, saved, then went back to the title screen and only saw the "new game, options, and quit" options to choose.
Am I missin somethin or doin somethin wrong here?
Is this a normal thing or is my download corrupted?

R1125

Aug 6, 2017
Am I the only one not bein able to load back into my game?
When the game crashed on me, I read that there was an autosave feature, so I wasn't to bummed about it.
But then I found out that I couldn't load, so I thought of manually savin when I could and testin it out.
So I started a new game, skipped to where I can manually save, saved, then went back to the title screen and only saw the "new game, options, and quit" options to choose.
Am I missin somethin or doin somethin wrong here?
Is this a normal thing or is my download corrupted?
I've only played on steam version, which I'm guessing you are not, but my best guess is the game doesn't know where you're saving your files. Once you create a file you shouldn't see the New Game button at all.

If it works similar to the steam version, inside your game folder there should be a Documents folder, and inside Documents is where my save file was when I found it.

If this doesn't help you, the only other thing I can think of is your game folder is set to read only and can't write save files because of it. If it's not that then you might have to wait for someone who isn't using the steam version to help you out. :p

Fireball632

Dec 19, 2019
I've only played on steam version, which I'm guessing you are not, but my best guess is the game doesn't know where you're saving your files. Once you create a file you shouldn't see the New Game button at all.

If it works similar to the steam version, inside your game folder there should be a Documents folder, and inside Documents is where my save file was when I found it.

If this doesn't help you, the only other thing I can think of is your game folder is set to read only and can't write save files because of it. If it's not that then you might have to wait for someone who isn't using the steam version to help you out. :p
Alright, I appreciate the help. And yes you are right, I'm not playin in the steam version. My best guess is that the game has a sort of bug that can't be fixed for me. Maybe redownloading it might help. Anyway, thanks for the help, glad to see I'm the only one havin this bug and it's not the websites fault for the download.

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
Try Loverslab for the mods. I know there was an uncensored mod for the hot springs but dunno about the rest.
Yeah some people have started providing reworked sprites where the girls completely burst out at Z cup size, or just fully nude ones. and other scene uncensors (it's all mostly just removing some textures and adding nipples tbh). Right now we have the infrastructure to extract, modify, and repackage most assets, and with a little work I should be able to make a fully packaged mod that's pretty easy to install, I'm just bad at photoshop and I can't do much outside of just compiling other people's modified textures. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Here's the link, I'm keeping it as a spoiler since I'm not too keen on outside forum links, do tell if I need to remove it/format it differently.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 13, 2018
TL: DR You get special experience in dungeons. When you accumulate enough the character's breasts grow. When you clear the dungeon they revert to normal. You can't actually reach Z cup until you unlock the later harder levels. There's also enemies in the game that take away your breast exp and make you lose cup sizes.

And even though enemies spawn slowly endlessly, you cannot farm them because if you stay on a floor too long a reaper will spawn on the floor. It's very strong, moves very fast, and deals 999 damage if I recall correctly.

Not actually a fully complete save, but it has the 99 floor dungeon unlocked. I sorta stopped playing after being disappointed at the size of a Z cup. :p

Also, I'm not 100% sure if this is even the correct file for save, just guessed since it calls itself save data. :p
Oh there's a reaper too? This sounds interesting. Going to download now. Thanks!

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
So are the developers of these type of games just using sex appeal to advertise their games now, without providing any actual sexual content?

Also €60 on steam with €80 for a deluxe version... what the actual fuck?

Just found this little gem:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you mean Now? Triple A devs have been doing this for years.

R1125

Aug 6, 2017
So is this the continuation of the Omega Labryrith Z or is this entirely a new game?
New game in a different academy. They do mention the other Academy in the game though. Also I think the art was better in Z.
They also added a garden to plant and grow your own flowers, which is very tedious and not at all fun. :p

Reactions: Thant San
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote