DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hello everybody, Hana here!

I want to start this week's update with how much effort I put into the first key scene at Bistro de la Tendresse.
It took me around 2 weeks to develop the concept and setup scene.
The restaurant's soul is the bar, with the commissioned map from Fouetty (Check him out, he is amazing!). It lacks character with all the repeated bottles and nothing that represents Australia, so here is the comparison:

Before

1717873096589.png

After

1717873105214.png

As you can see, I changed a lot and added small details to make sure the bar is as extravagant as possible. As for the varieties of drinks as well, I added multiple different bottles and also a beer tab to fit in what I can see in the bars/pubs around my neighborhood.

The windows that are supposed to look out of the concreted wall with animated trees don't bode well with the theme I am trying to convey, so I made some heavy adjustments to make the artistic taste of Miss G's father more in-depth and vibrant. Also, I added chandeliers and a lot of light objects so it lights up the scene. Changing furniture and adding a 'French' touch.

Before

Reflection is badddddddd.

1717873127020.png

After

What reflection? Oh wait it's just a tiger looking at me.
A TIGER?

1717873135071.png

Before

No dragon

1717873142386.png

After

Yay Dragon!

1717873153271.png

Before

Boring glass

1717873161690.png

After

No more boring glass, fireplace to make it cozy.

Looks good right? TWO WEEKS' WORTH OF SETTING THE SCENE AND RESEARCHING INTERIOR DESIGN IS WORTH IT RIGHT? RIGHT?
ahem
The hot and spicy room has been reworked as well, I adjust the door so that it will fit a certain scene. And also changing EVERYTHING from the room. I did some animation for the old chair and initially, the lewd scene was going to be against the glass door with squeaky sounds. However, it doesn't look good because of the residue of blue light and red light reflected on Ria's back.
It looks like you wear a 3D glass in a bad way.
So here is the comparison.

Before

1717873179846.png

After

1717873188936.png

That's about all for the restaurant scene. Hope you guys like how it is portrayed!

And as for all the comments from various website and POI,

THANK YOU so much for the feedback. It warms my heart knowing that I finally did something right in my life, gaining your trust and love for the omiSt project is what I can't imagine how big it is to me. Please rest assured that as long as you guys still believe in me, the update will keep on coming and coming.
Until the next update!

May the Force be with you!

Hana

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Greetings Ratsu Hanamura

The Mc got injected with something by the female ninja mask girl back at the Expo right after she said that he needed to be awakened. I'm pretty confident that's the reason for his fighting capabilities.

It's not supposed to be something that he's trained to do but rather a sign that he's changing. Which is why he says "it just came over me I don't know what happened".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rockero_69

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Absolutely awesome game, can't wait to see where it goes from here. Olivia and Clara are great and the other ladies are also intriguing. All the characters are likable and distinct. The one real criticism I have is that the blurring transitions during the H-scene are really obnoxious. If I had to nitpick something else it would be that there's no way to avoid the H-scene, it doesn't bother me personally since I don't find it to be an objectionable scene, but in a game about choice there should be an option.

Reactions: AnonW123

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
The Mc got injected with something by the female ninja mask girl back at the Expo right after she said that he needed to be awakened. I'm pretty confident that's the reason for his fighting capabilities.

It's not supposed to be something that he's trained to do but rather a sign that he's changing. Which is why he says "it just came over me I don't know what happened".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AnonW123

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1718549683290.png

Good afternoon Mistics!

Sorry about the late post, I stayed up last night to enjoy quality time with my friends playing Goose Goose Duck for the first time. We had tons of fun, I laughed like a maniac all the time and it gave me some ideas to implement on the side story of omiSt.

That's enough about me! Let's talk about the current progress of the game!

Currently, it is slower than I expected due to a lot of finetuning for one of the LIs. Also after the mods and playtesters provide some feedback about the finished part. I have to add another small segment (roughly 50 renders) to bridge some gaps in the character's development.

Here is the sheet for the current progress:

1718549695452.png

The reasons why this is just an estimation of renders is because I tends to read back and forth my script during rendering and add in a few renders to make the character's subtle movement more vibrant and suitable for the scene. So a 100 renders estimation might go up to 120 or even 150 at one point.

The music, the coding, and the transition had already been decided, so just the renders slap in there, and voila! We can distribute the game!

As I mentioned before, 0.1 will introduce ALL of the LIs. However, I won't reveal all of them. Next week I will reveal one of the LIs for PATREON subscribers only. Also, I will do Sneak peeks the week after (Just to make sure I got all the key scenes rendered).

If you want to talk to me or give feedback, join my ! We are a friendly community and our mods are definitely not gonna bite you at all! (help me)

During my free time, I dusted my Wacom and decided to return to draw some of the characters as Chibi emotes for the Discord server.
So here is Lucia, and of course, always angry.

1718549706494.png

Currently, I don't take commissions for drawing. However in the future if everyone loves it. I will open some slots dedicated to my subscribers!

All of your love and support are always appreciated, I can't express how much I enjoy doing this project. And with all the positive feedback from various channels pushed me more than I had ever imagined!

Until the next update!

To the moon and back!

Hana

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Welcome to f95, its great that you found your old login Information for your 5 year old obviously never used account.
What the fuck are you talking about? I've been using the account for 5 years. I just haven't been posting for 5 years.

In any event, how is the age of my account relevant to the conversation? Who gives a shit?

Maybe you should focus on the actual game being discussed.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1719161433502.png

Hello, my Mistics!

How was your week? Mine was horrible. But at least I managed to finish a hugeeeeeeeee batch of renders! But I haven't implemented and tested it in the main game yet, so next week I will do a progress update to keep you guys in the loop.

As I promised, here is the next character that will 100% be in the LI list.
I know comparing to Olivia and Clara, she doesn't look as dashing. HOWEVER, don't judge a book by its cover!

She is indeed a book lover and hard to approach. But I think she is in good hands because you guys are not THAT degenerate and refuse her advance, right? RIGHT?

Here is a little info about our lovely Miss Roberts:

She is 1,55m in height, and her weight is [REDACTED] (Clara told me revealing a girl's age or weight is rude, so you guys have to talk to Clara about this.)

She LOVES books, reads them day and night, and looks like your typical bookworm shy girl. So treat her well will ya?

She will be an important character in our storyline. Her background and story are... dreadful to say the least. How dreadful? You have to wait until the game comes out to its appropriate version and understand her struggle!

That is more than I can share without spoiling the fun!

Next week I will release the first Sneak Peek without spoilers. So you guys can have a grasp about what I did for the past weeks.

Until then,

We are all a vessel of determination,

Hana

Reactions: IIILuciIII

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
What the fuck are you talking about? I've been using the account for 5 years. I just haven't been posting for 5 years.

In any event, how is the age of my account relevant to the conversation? Who gives a shit?

Maybe you should focus on the actual game being discussed.
Obviously you weren't around the last 5 years or you would know that what a dev said earlier isn't worth the electricity it needs to be shown on your monitor, till the dev backs it up with actions.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Obviously you weren't around the last 5 years or you would know that what a dev said earlier isn't worth the electricity it needs to be shown on your monitor, till the dev backs it up with actions.
That's nonsense. All devs are not liars and nothing is wrong with accepting someone at their word until it's proven that they can't be trusted . If you want to be cynical that's your choice. I don't need to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kingkyrule

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
That's nonsense. All devs are not liars and nothing is wrong with accepting someone at their word until it's proven that they can't be trusted . If you want to be cynical that's your choice. I don't need to be.
i will take the utmost pleasure in telling you "i told you so" once it happens.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hello Mistics!

Another week has passed and as I promised: Here is the Sneak peek (without too many spoilers and any context.)

I have been working towards a lot of fine-tuning for the script. That's why rendering is taking a bit of a slowdown. However, there won't be any delay! Hopefully, everything will be ready before the release date for August!

Tomorrow I will release another SFW and NSFW for July. So stay tuned!

Even though 0.0.5 was released over a month ago, I still receive feedback from a lot of players. And I appreciate every single one of them. That's why I have dedicated extra time to the project itself.

Hopefully, the changes I made will not be the scope creep that delays the release date.

Until then,

Blame Ans (he is one of my mods.)

With love,
Hana

1719709922832.png 1719709929039.png 1719709934739.png 1719709943266.png 1719709973849.png 1719709989222.png

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes