Collection Video Omitome collection [2024-01-09] [Omitome]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
Idk yet... pretty sure we are waiting on dissappear to create a story for that... so expect a lore pact reason on why the PC was destroyed in a week
Yes, they need at least a week to come up with lore explanation. It's not like it could be done/said just like that you know

ajakala

Jan 7, 2020
Yeah, so they announced that the video will come out next year, like early February 2024. This delay is because their PC was destroyed... so expect the video next year
Please don't spread misinformation, it's bad enough as it is. Nobody has said this.
The last thing they have said is they are working on sound and VA. Now, I have no hope of seeing it in a few months too, but stop cooking things up.

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023
Please don't spread misinformation, it's bad enough as it is. Nobody has said this.
The last thing they have said is they are working on sound and VA. Now, I have no hope of seeing it in a few months too, but stop cooking things up.
it was posted on their tier 4 unfortunately :( .... and i wish i was spreading misinformation :( ... but this is better than misinforming you guys on a sooner release date

Capone78

Nov 4, 2020
I can 100% confirm the destroyed PC thing is a lie. However at this point I would not trust the "we're in final stage" or "the va's are finishing recording" cuz they might not even have started the recording yet. What you need to understand is that there is probably like 2 or 3 minutes of cringe dialogue from Dissapear spread in the video as we go along in the scene. At this point if it takes so long it's only because the script writer wants the va's to make the best of their "remarkable" script. Everyone agreed the va's were pretty bad in the previous project. I guess if you really like Omitome's work you'll have to deal with this guy and their so-called talent. The elite subscribers are probably the only ones convincing them that they're actually talented. No hate against anyone of course, it's just wasting everyone's time for a single ego. I would not believe anything until a real eta imo.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes