Collection Video Omitome collection [2024-01-09] [Omitome]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MTheOutsiderN

Sep 13, 2022
Oh, you don't know the story, my bad. To keep it short, Dissappear, one of Omitome's discord mods, ignorantly compares looking at leaked content like "going to the movies without paying the ticket". On a surface level, this paragon works, but it doesn't work once you realize that they are paying several months of tickets for a lackluster movie, which definitely is not worth the "investment".

Also, they shun anyone who is a non-backer, even when it comes to compliments or constructive feedback. Not only that, but they tried to repeatedly gaslight people HERE into becoming a backer and appreciate the "huge work" he has put in Omi's world lore which, spoilers ahead, I saw and read and it's just the bleakest thing.
You can't forget he made this dramatic departure from the site because the people were too "toxic" or some BS like that. Since so many people would miss him (Sarcasm). I believe he lasted a day, or was it two? Honestly, I don't care enough to check. I'd assume most people in this thread who know of him, recognize him as the opportunistic leech of Omi's work. He seemed like the kind of guy who would demand respect simply because he works for the boss.

Side note, I'm not surprised his writing is bleak. I can't wait for XXX Grim Dark edition.

Reactions: Bega81Froa

Justjazzy

Mar 21, 2021
Another reason i dont pay any of these scam artists any money.

Thanks for this site. GG.

(If id support any artist it had to be Nyl or Buttercoat)

RickenTicken

Feb 12, 2023
Part 1 with just the 1 succubus and 2 with both? If it's based on the previews. I would think a good swotch up could be the girl becoming dominant in part 2 (haven't seen her use her dick)...
Correct me if im wrong, but the girl is dominsnt at the beginig of the video, then something happen and things change.

Aug 31, 2020
I still don't understand what all the bitching and moaning on this forum is all about. Baby don't want to pay, baby hates on the artist, baby hates on the content, but baby wants the content now and wants it to be longer. Ahahah wtf
But Baby dont hurt me... Don't hurt me... no more.... :cry::cry:

Reactions: ACE2333
Sep 29, 2021
Thanks for the update^
At least this is one of the animators still releasing something.

I wonder how many updates I can find from other alleged animators that stopped doing content 4+yrs ago but their content platform is still active...

Reactions: Bega81Froa

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Betty's Dream Part 1
pure masterpiece, definitely his best work in terms of angles, animation and render quality
tho I was expecting from the naming that betty would be dominating for longer or even grow

Depends on what do you mean by "like Omitome"
prolly artist that also mix futa with growth sequences or size diff in general

Reactions: ACE2333
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes