Collection Video Omitome collection [2024-07-16] [Omitome]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MTheOutsiderN

Sep 13, 2022
Can some explain the Disappear thing? I have no idea what's going on.
If you go back in the pages you should find all the messages. I'll summarise for you. Dissappear joined the forum and started posting here in the thread. He expected people to show him respect right away, and go with whatever he said. All he got was criticism and questions though. He made this big show about saying how everyone here was essentially toxic, and how he could no longer stay on the forum before retreating to discord (I think he lasted less than a week). He also told people not to share stuff for free if I remember correctly. Kind of oblivious given what kind of site this is. Most people on here saw him as a leech on Omitome and didn't appreciate his, "better than thou" attitude expecting most people to rejoice that he was "enriching" Omi's work with all his "Lore". That's the just of it.

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023
Well internet or not, we're supposed to be civil its the 21st century. Karma came back and bit that user.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just because we are "suppose" to, don't mean we all gonna BE civil. To expect people to be civil is a bit entitled. Especially on the internet... ESPECIALLY on this SITE.

I think that was the point the other bloke was try'n to make. Obviously the world would be a better place though if we were all "civil" and courteous when exchanging opinions

Sep 29, 2021
I'll admit its YMMV as I havent went into every single thread on this site but its way more chill here than other sites Ive been on.
And thats a good thing seeing collaboration and support & just vibing happen without large degrees of inanity.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
what lore was he adding? theres no dialogue, or any explanation for anything that happens. every scenario boils down to some kind of succubus/demon thing or a horse, filling a girl's holes, several times a wand gets used to make things bigger. stuff goes all the way through :eek:. then at some point everybody nuts 20 gallons of pure grain coom that flows in and out of all the holes and floods the floor. I'm not complaining either, a good story can be told w/o words spoken or some text exposition given beforehand.

solsuki

Jan 21, 2024
what lore was he adding? theres no dialogue, or any explanation for anything that happens. every scenario boils down to some kind of succubus/demon thing or a horse, filling a girl's holes, several times a wand gets used to make things bigger. stuff goes all the way through :eek:. then at some point everybody nuts 20 gallons of pure grain coom that flows in and out of all the holes and floods the floor. I'm not complaining either, a good story can be told w/o words spoken or some text exposition given beforehand.
Agree with you there, I luv the characters and the animation is brilliant but it would be a bonus to have some sort of a storyline or perhaps some text during each episode.

Oct 16, 2017
There was a whole channel in the Discord dedicated to the lore, explaining backstory and stuff. I'm not sure if that's still there or not since I don't subscribe any more, but it wasn't anything mind blowing. It don't feel like I really gained much from reading the lore.

• Wow
Reactions: JAV4Life
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes