jackyice

May 18, 2017
lowkey like this just hope he'll continue it,cause the concept of being able to do all of this is honestly rather fun for a parody game

Superk

May 21, 2017
Wow. I REALLY like this. Just needs a focus on direction, and of course finishing the art, and this could be really good.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
Okay, seeing this game and the dev I have some opinions:

The good stuff:

- If mity does with this game what with four elements will be great (I'm a fan of ben10 and there are no decent games :()
- The art will surely be good or will improve with time (I hope).:rolleyes:
- Humor will be the order of the day. :LOL:

The bad:
- Maybe it's just a test and this won't be continued (or at least not soon)
- Having 2 projects on hand very rarely works out well.

Anyway, I hope that I will continue and that even with four elements in development I will have time for both.

Peace.
tbh... the other ben ten game is good it just updates slow

Reactions: loikl

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
A lot of potential here. Looking foward to this in a year or two, because you know FET needs its book 4 love route

Jul 20, 2017
you know...i like most of the idea. i have no idea what that dragon stuff is so have no opinion on it. kim possible on the other hand well...its...ok? i mean it has a little promise as a stand alone game but otherwise the story would have to have a literal god behind the wheel to make it passable. but the main thing, ben10 that has a fair amount of potential. more so than the others anyway after all i can think of three diffrent ideas right now for a basic premise, one of which...is admittedly a clone of four elements trainer but regardless. if i were mity i would drop two of them and focus on one (ben10 being the easiest) giving special attention to the story to make it work, make it believable and enjoyable like he has with f.e.t. i have no real idea how he would with the dragon prince or kim possible but ben10 has a literal multiverse along with different time lines in play and that gives him PLENTY material to work with....o_O buuuut i just realized he probably wont ever read this nor do i imagine him watching at this site often. so maybe im just spouting out shit so...sorry for the wall of text i guess.

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
I hope Mity takes a short break from FET to do this as a minor thing. Book 4 has been a bumpy ride and I think this would really help Mity. I think it's a mistake to work on both of these together though so I hope this is just a small side project to clear their head and relax a bit.

Reactions: Genji

TheMaster42

Feb 8, 2018
For just a proof of concept, it seems there's a good amount I've managed to miss. Someone said you can give Shego the egg. I'll have to try that. I appove of this. Hope more random things/puzzles like that are in the future.

I for one hope there will be more universes in the future. Maybe even some Avatar universe in it for a MCU-like effect. lol

Last edited:

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
I only get the option for Claudia to leave the room temporarily, and no new option for Rayla. No ball either. What do I need to doooo :O
you have to eat something at night in ben´s world, then go back to the castle and try again, you will fart in the room

Reactions: forgive
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes