3.60 star(s) 50 Votes

OogaBoogaBoo

Oct 16, 2016
Really, damn another one of good game projects that go down and here we have many not so good that are keep going ...
:(
Yeah, basically no talk in the free side of the OnEdge discord, gotta be a nice lil' pay piggy to see anything that MIGHT be there. Like there's been recent chat in General cause he posted this pic , but usually it's dead.

SPOILER_image.png

Hell, it's funny and morbid, but someone said they are likely to succumb to their damn tumor before getting to play this games next update.

Nuker2s

Jul 22, 2017
Not many games I've been following but this is one. I enjoy that its hardcore/grindy to progress and I've been following it for about 2 years. But sadden to see there has been no update since Feb.

If anyone has access to the pictures posted on the Subscribestar that would be awesome to see.

Reactions: Anonymous5689

Origin15550

Jun 20, 2023
Why was it Abondoned? It was such a good game... I don't seem to be able to find the given reasons, pls someone tell why?

Jun 28, 2017
guess hes gonna milk the patreons dry then disappear forever. Its cool that people make a "demo" to show of the game but maybe people making these games should plan a bit more content before releasing an alpha. it seems like 90% of games here get a v0.1 then the dev promises to keep going but disappears. its honestly painful to find a good game on here because chances are you will never get to truly play it.

Reactions: Jarul

Nuker2s

Jul 22, 2017
Why was it Abondoned? It was such a good game... I don't seem to be able to find the given reasons, pls someone tell why?
Theres been no update in 4 months and thus it was marked as abandoned. No info from creator in SubscribeStar, but he/she is quite active on F95 though, but just not in this post.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
The game has been dicked by multiple artist changes. I'm going off memory so I may misremember stuff. IIRC the art began with Scarlett Ann. A super well known and busy artist who didn't have time for the project so they ended up mutually splitting.

A bit later he finds a new artist who wasn't terrible but wasn't really at the same level as Scarlett (I didn't personally hate it). So he began rebuilding the game with the new CG's and going back to touch some stuff up. Turns out this new artist is Ukranian, so you can assume how this goes. Basically the art came to a dead stop and dev work slowed down immensely. I ended up dropping my sub on subscribestar a year or two ago but he did still sometimes post when I was subbed. While the dev was optimistic it looked grim. No clue what the status of the game or subscribestar is now.

OogaBoogaBoo

Oct 16, 2016
To add on about the artist, he does have a new one, Yamkha or something like that. I did grab all the 1$ pics and a few vids of game stuff from the subscribestar, cause I apparently still had that running, gdi. Not willing to bump up the tier to the next level until a big drop happens, and that won't probably happen in my life time. LMAO

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
The game has been dicked by multiple artist changes. I'm going off memory so I may misremember stuff. IIRC the art began with Scarlett Ann. A super well known and busy artist who didn't have time for the project so they ended up mutually splitting.

A bit later he finds a new artist who wasn't terrible but wasn't really at the same level as Scarlett (I didn't personally hate it). So he began rebuilding the game with the new CG's and going back to touch some stuff up. Turns out this new artist is Ukranian, so you can assume how this goes. Basically the art came to a dead stop and dev work slowed down immensely. I ended up dropping my sub on subscribestar a year or two ago but he did still sometimes post when I was subbed. While the dev was optimistic it looked grim. No clue what the status of the game or subscribestar is now.
Is it really the artists? He literally said they are making art 2 updates beyond what is required for the most recent update of Satisfy Him (Corruption 1 still hasn't come out, they're making art for Corruption 3), which means they're making more art than needed, isn't that a bit too much art for someone who has not been able to put out updates because of the art?
chrome_ZUzDN19aNF.png
Another thing, RPGM devs have placeholders for scenes all the time. This is why, even if an artist causes delay, they can quickly replace them with the real scenes when they do end up getting the art, I have never heard of an RPGM dev "pausing" development because of art. In fact, he said on subscribestar, that after changes he made to code, he can add any scene to any part of the game.

On that note, why does the dev still have 2 different subscribestars for 2 different games when he still hasn't updated any of them? Not like it would be any harm to him to allow his supporters to get the benefit of both the games, why divide the discord community as well to split the information regarding general development? I think it's very bold for someone not able to deliver.

I think his excuses are inconsistent which is also why I don't feel comfortable making the mistake of supporting him again(with money anyway). The reality is that the dev is not serious about the projects or the money of his supporters. If you talk to him on Discord, you will realize how nonchalant and almost offensively "chill" he is regarding zero demonstrable progress in both games around what is going to be 2 years soon.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
At least when kidnapping victims are shown they have a paper to show the current date, not sure about this.

I don't get how the layers make a new scene, and what import that has to do with why the update has been out.

Nuker2s

Jul 22, 2017
Hello everyone.
So I decided to make some mods for this game, since it is available.

1. I am not an artist in any way. Just somewhat decent with photoshop layers. Did some color corrections.
*All things I added here are available assets. It is quite hard to match hentai assets with ScarlettAnn art.
Her artwork looks more like adult webtoon, rather than hentai so few of my ideas failed. For example I tried to add used condoms on Debbies legs like 7 times, but assets did not look good at all.

2. How do I make your mods work?
*Download my mods here:
Hi 'Deleted member 2148951' (not sure if username or actually deleted), I see the zippyshare website is currently shut down forever. If you ever have the chance to update the fileshare website, that would be awesome, cheers!

May 10, 2019
Damn shame this one got abandoned, really liked the premise of this. Hell i'd even prefer it pulled A New Dawn or Defenestration least those are showing updates periodically lol. Wonder if someone else will take this idea and actually make something like this game should have been?

Reactions: DarkForse
3.60 star(s) 50 Votes