firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Speaking of choices, it'd be real nice to be able to avoid the 'raped by hobos in an abandoned house' subplot personally. Just such a random different vibe from everything else in the farm route.

Reactions: Gudil

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
If you want to play the farm path, then download Life on the Farm.
how do i know before ever played the game what route i want to take?
spliting a game like that is not good in my opinion.
well, i keep searching for another game for this saturday evening cuz i dont want to deal with that problem.

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
how do i know before ever played the game what route i want to take?
Honestly, they're more or less two entirely separate games that just happen to feature the same central pair of characters. Farm Route focuses on the wife's extended family and childhood friends and such, while the city route is more focused on the husband's dad and various jobs the wife can take in the city.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Life on the farm - Status report

Hello everyone. I know it's been a while, but I'm alive. My life has been a bit upside down. But for now, the important thing is that I'm here to bring you an update. Life on the farm continues. The update includes the following:
- The story of Albert's wonder mushrooms continues. Indeed, they will now have an impact on other elements of the story.
- The story of Billy and Lucy has also been continued. Here Lucy is faced with a new problem
- Alice and Jordan's room holds a secret for Lucy every day (in Jordan's case, this is where another thread of the story is introduced)
- Lucy and her crazy fan
- The update now focuses mainly on Nolan and Elsa. This is where the story really splits. This is where it matters what you decided at the beginning of the story. If Nolan and Elsa are faithful to each other, then Lucy will be part of the journey in which they try to make their marriage more interesting. If they are not faithful, then Nolan and Lucy will become closer, as Lucy feels it is her duty to put a stop to Nolan's mad schemes.
- I tried to put the update together in a way that guides the player. Sometimes there are exclamation marks to show the way, but there are also cases where the last sentences of the event show you where to go next (e.g. if the event says "You think you'll be back here tomorrow" then there might not be an exclamation mark the next day)
- The animal-friendly version also has its own storyline. It does not affect the basic story, but events cannot be skipped. Lucy has to work at the pet clinic. So if you are not interested in "animal-friendly" content, do not download the animal-friendly version.
I'm uploading the update now, but for some reason it's going very slowly. In a matter of hours I'll post the link as usual. In the meantime, I will start working on the continuation of the story. A short update for this version of the game will be coming soon. I'll write about the reason for this then.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes